Harmonic Trading - page 319

The noBackstep parameter is added

true - switches off from calculations the ExtBackstep parameter in algorithm of a standard zigzag in modes

ExtIndicator=0, ExtIndicator=6 and ExtIndicator=11

That is in algorithm standard zigzag the minBars (ExtDepth) parameter is thus used only

This parameter is also included and in an external zigzag with standard algorithm.

Therefore it is necessary to useZigZag_nen1.mq4zigzag instead of a zigzag of ZigZag_nen.mq4

(This correction of the next error of algorithm of a standard zigzag. But this mistake is shown seldom. Therefore it was found only today)

Files:
zup_v135.rar  94 kb

grandaevus:
The best Zup is the always the original Zup created by nen.

I copy your message to onix - #6658

Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Forex forum Onix - Страница 444

poruchik:

The noBackstep parameter is added

true - switches off from calculations the ExtBackstep parameter in algorithm of a standard zigzag in modes

ExtIndicator=0, ExtIndicator=6 and ExtIndicator=11

That is in algorithm standard zigzag the minBars (ExtDepth) parameter is thus used only

This parameter is also included and in an external zigzag with standard algorithm.

Therefore it is necessary to useZigZag_nen1.mq4zigzag instead of a zigzag of ZigZag_nen.mq4

(This correction of the next error of algorithm of a standard zigzag. But this mistake is shown seldom. Therefore it was found only today)

kindly explain how to use the light blue shares as to what arey they and how to use them with HArmonic pattern which is currently formed.

Files:

Thanks poruchik.

What is your advice for ExtIndicator (zigzag) ?

0 or 11?

I use ExtIndicator =11

ExtIndicator =0,6 for use with AP

grandaevus:
The best Zup is the always the original Zup created by nen. Believe me or not, this indicator is a piece of art in name of programming. It's really hard to put harmonic patterns idea in to codes and nen does this job very well.

I only modify the codes for the new patterns that is not included in original zups or some experimental work like adding time factor to classical patterns also.

Please, use the last original zup version.

For the patterns (like navarro 200) that nen has not included in zup, I'll upload the modified zup versions to "harmonic & time" topic.

Hi, which version is the original ZUP from Nen? thanks!

caballer:
Hi, which version is the original ZUP from Nen? thanks!

original ZUP=original code not the modes.

The latest is zup135 right now. (the one poruchik uploaded today)

My humble advice is, always use latest original zup versions first. If you need a custom pattern or something else that zup doesn't provide yet, then you can try zup modes.

poruchik:
it is not custom

18. Deep Crab

select pattern=7

visible pattern - put 1 on 18 row - 000000000000000001000000000

yah it is not custom but i put it's code at custom pattern section 19,please see it

grandaevus:
original ZUP=original code not the modes.

The latest is zup135 right now. (the one poruchik uploaded today)

My humble advice is, always use latest original zup versions first. If you need a custom pattern or something else that zup doesn't provide yet, then you can try zup modes.

As per your experience... which Fx pairs follow or respect the ZUP most successfully ?

Reason: