Round Numbers

The idea is to enter when the price break the xx.00

moving average or PSAR , RSI or any other indicator, could be used as a confirmation to avoid noise at entry.

target is 100 pips to 200 pips , a trailing option is good idea so we can set the target as 200 and trail at 50.

stoploss is at 50 pips

Pair to trade is GBPUSD

Hi

I have had heard this idea befor from TRO (The Rumpledone),it is realy good one,i think he said also critical numbers like xx.00,xx.25.xx.50.xx.75...so on..

thank you for opening that thread,i hope you find better and better to develop it more..

ahmedazizelias:
Hi

I have had heard this idea befor from TRO (The Rumpledone),it is realy good one,i think he said also critical numbers like xx.00,xx.25.xx.50.xx.75...so on..

thank you for opening that thread,i hope you find better and better to develop it more..

Yes I am using the Rumpledone indicator on the chart it draw lines on main round numbers , however not all pairs are profitable , I prefer USDJAP and GBPUSD for this setup

TheRumpledOne:

Yes, that is one simple yet profitable strategy.

I found the SWEET SPOT indicator that plots the lines.

I don't use indicators, just trade in the direction of the H1 candle color.

thanks the Rumpledone, it would be nice to have the source code maybe we can create an expert for this.

Just use this indicator to visualize pip distances for round numbers and otherwise.. it's very effective.

Set the HGrid.Pips value to 25 or 50 or whatever else you prefer.

Files:
grid_v1_0.mq4  6 kb

Yes, that is one simple yet profitable strategy.

I found the SWEET SPOT indicator that plots the lines.

I don't use indicators, just trade in the direction of the H1 candle color.

Files:

MiniMe:
thanks the Rumpledone, it would be nice to have the source code maybe we can create an expert for this.

POSTED... SEE ABOVE.

helo nice sistem, can you tell me where i can enter and exit using this sistem??

Jessica keough:
helo nice sistem, can you tell me where i can enter and exit using this sistem??

Yes, not really a system without that, huh?

Kinda Breakout system whit focus on round number. Logic and can be profitable.

BarryBreak support do preatty muche the same.

inzider:
Kinda Breakout system whit focus on round number. Logic and can be profitable. BarryBreak support do preatty muche the same.

it is a breakout system around round numbers

Reason: