Harmonic Trading - page 225

Zup Giving Different Results with same settings

Hello everyone,

I downloaded a version of ZUPv71 and dragged it onto two identical charts and did not change any settings but the results look different (see attached screen shot) Why are they different?

WRR

Files:
zup71_bug.gif  60 kb

Help

I'm using the ZUP indicator, while it's an excellent one, it use a lots computer resource, esp. when attached more than one onto different charts, the computer will become very slow, so , just wondering if it is possible to split zup into several parts, e.g. I would like to have that part including 'Andrews Pitchfork and micmed Channels' to be in a single one, that's the part I use the most, could anyone do this for me, thank you very much in advance!

Jeandl

GU Elliott Wave

Hello

How do you think about this wave label?

Problem is what next..?

Files:
gu_1.gif  19 kb

[REQUEST] Power Wave

Can anybody share called Power Wave (Dar Wong - Singapore), somebody tells Power Wave Concepts it take from The Harmonic Trading (point X, A, B section).

waiting for reply. Thanks.

sailor:
Audusd is perhaps giving us a bear gartley with x at 0.7800 and a almost completed ab=cd = 0.7700 which also is last retracement level or near it 86% retracement whach australia data this week ( rate decision ) Aussie is a litle tricky to me still i stand aside still as i have to many mixed convergenses sailor

hi sailor

nice to meet u here.

i somehow agree with u but as u can see the pic i personally think this would be a nice bearih AB=CD.by the way,good analisis u have done.keep the good work

something interesting

Dear Harmonic Traders

Have you seen indicator like this? I saw it somewhere in the mql 4 database but cannot find it

I am newbie with harmonics and as a whole trading but this left me very intrigued

Please help...may be it can be found with other name

Files:
zz_dasm.gif  115 kb

Daily weekly 4 hrs support resistance?

Hello

i have ZUP v78 but didnot find where i can activate the support and resistance levels

thnx in advance

regards

ZUP & ZZ+multipatterns

Hello

i have a Question regarding How many patterns that found By Zup 78 And multipattern Tpl , as you see in the attachement the Multipattern tpl found more patterns if compared with Zup78 !!!! how come this happen

Regards

Files:
zup_78.gif  69 kb

Zup settinges

kamyar:
hi shahzad look at the probable crab pattern here

HI

Pleese I have to Know how you set the ZUP indicator to see a Pattern into pattern?

It is very important to me.

thank you very much

Reason: