stop be

load screens tomorrow

hey i tried long 156.25 sl 156.00

Guyver:
hey i tried long 156.25 sl 156.00

hey, i cant wish u success because my target is ask 155.85

so midnight is coming, i must sleep

baggermatsch:
hey, i cant wish u success because my target is ask 155.85 so midnight is coming, i must sleep

Dont worry man but i wish you success . . We should have thread called "POST CALLS"

Im learning about chart patterns.

I'd like to see previous gatley patterns on the chart and if any new ones have formed for the indicator to alert me. Theres so many ZUP indicators. Which one would do that and what are the settings for it? Thank you so much for all your help.

Regards

Gartley Patterns

I too would like to be able to set up for the Gartleys. that would be a great help

Thanks

Replay

Hi,

Use this one. Credit to Nen because you can have it for free !!!

Setting for Alert: is ExtAlert=true.

It will show you only new swing. But if you want to trade with Harmonic trading you should find "D" by yourself.

Settings for Gartleys:

ExtFiboType=2

ExFiboChoise=1 or 2

Good Luck

Pucio

Files:
zup_v77.rar  55 kb

Nen

Pucio.....

Nen has done one great job on this project. I am sure he has hundreds of hours into its development...

and his work will benefit thousands of people....

And.. very good of you to share your expertise in the use of the indicator and the settings.

To me, the indicator is so complex, I am a little timid to play with the settings as I do not know how to use MQL. so I really appreciate your help also....

Perhaps you will pass on some gratitude to Nen for myself and many others..

Thanks again

dave

Replay

Blaiserboy:
Pucio.....

Nen has done one great job on this project. I am sure he has hundreds of hours into its development...

and his work will benefit thousands of people....

And.. very good of you to share your expertise in the use of the indicator and the settings.

To me, the indicator is so complex, I am a little timid to play with the settings as I do not know how to use MQL. so I really appreciate your help also....

Perhaps you will pass on some gratitude to Nen for myself and many others..

Thanks again

dave

I am gratefull to him as well for ZUP.

Pucio

eur-usd

eur-usd

Files:
eru91634.gif  18 kb
Reason: