Please help me check my coding , it's not working . - page 2

Edit : wrong code again :(

juniorlcq:

Your ProcessDaily() function is still declared inside your start function, it has to be outside . . .

RaptorUK:

Your ProcessDaily() function is still declared inside your start function, it has to be outside . . .

Still got a lot of unbalanced right parenthesis error .

Edit : wrong code again , again .

juniorlcq:

Still got a lot of unbalanced right parenthesis error .

OK, so track them down one by one and fix them . . . sort your indenting if you want to make life easy for yourself, or copy & paste your code into the MT5 Edttor and it will auto format your code and highlight blocks so you can see where you have unmatched braces . . . ( ) & { } or simply count the opens and closes and find the missing ones . . . I could do it for you but it sounds like you need the practice.

I can't see anything obvious, maybe the smiley face is causing an issue . . .

Alert ( " Update completed successfully :) !!! " ) ;

RaptorUK:
OK, so track them down one by one and fix them . . . sort your indenting if you want to make life easy for yourself, or copy & paste your code into the MT5 Edttor and it will auto format your code and highlight blocks so you can see where you have unmatched braces . . . ( ) & { } or simply count the opens and closes and find the missing ones . . . I could do it for you but it sounds like you need the practice.

No don't do it for me !!! Only do that if I really can't do it myself !! I will try the mql5 way you suggest ... Thanks a lot let me get back here again if I fail ..

RaptorUK:

I can't see anything obvious, maybe the smiley face is causing an issue . . .

I tried removing it also still the same ... You can try copy this and compile it ... it still didn't work after i change the position of the sub-function ....

I used MetaEditor 5 to recheck my brackets, () and {}, there's no flaws in it ....

I also tried using MetaEditor 5 to change the brackets from () to {}, but still not working when i compile it at MetaEditor 4 ........

juniorlcq:

I used MetaEditor 5 to recheck my brackets, () and {}, there's no flaws in it ....

I also tried using MetaEditor 5 to change the brackets from () to {}, but still not working when i compile it at MetaEditor 4 ........

Erm, you can't interchange { } and ( ) they have totally different meanings . . .

RaptorUK:
Erm, you can't interchange { } and ( ) they have totally different meanings . . .

Just tried it to see whether the codes works a not ..... Hmmmph not sure why the error and warning at ME5 is completely different at ME4 ....

At ME4 I mostly get " comma expected ", " unbalanced right parenthesis ", " variable not defined " and also " variable already defined " .... Hmmmph

Reason: