Harmonic Trading - page 526

Bertusch:
I have this currently set up at USD/JPY. Ignore the trade, I shouldn't have made it, it will work out probably but it has too much risk with it. However, here it is. BTW, I'm starting to hate Metatrader to do this stuff..

Could you expand on why you think there's too much risk on it?

It's almost 0.8 profit to 1 loss. So, regardless of the patterns I am risking more than I could gain on this trade, making it a very bad trade. I usually only take trades 2:1.

Bertusch:
It's almost 0.8 profit to 1 loss. So, regardless of the patterns I am risking more than I could gain on this trade, making it a very bad trade. I usually only take trades 2:1.

I see. Different traders, different rules. Thank you for answering.

Hi, I just downloaded ZUP 135 ALL, I am looking for the way to see the fibo levels between XABC or whatever, like in the image u posted in the first page, so I can see how accurate is the harmonic formation, how can I do it?

THx in advanced

Reedit: Ok I realized i can't see them cause my background is black, how can I change the numbers colour? I want to keep my BG black :P

RyuShin:
Yea I immediately took that out lol. It was just distracting ;P Alright here's the updated template. ZUP indicators that are used in the temp are v135 ALL HL 113, v123, v122, v120 NEN STAR, v117, v135 ALL NEXT (ALL NEXT is optional), and FxGroundWorks ZUP. Other indicators are KorHarmonics v.6.7.13 mq4 version, sup-res3, SS_SupportResistance_v04b, CCI and RSI. I will keep tweaking my settings i.e. the settings and indicators in the temp may be different very soon from my current settings. You guys should tweak it for your own taste too if you want. Happy harmonic trading

Hi Ryu thanks a lot for sharing ur configs... how can i get fxgroundworks ZUP?? do u need to signup in fxgroundworks?? i mean to do a membership?? thx for ur time and help

blasko87:
Hi Ryu thanks a lot for sharing ur configs... how can i get fxgroundworks ZUP?? do u need to signup in fxgroundworks?? i mean to do a membership?? thx for ur time and help

With the one I shared, you don't need to do anything. Just add it to your chart that's it. It's based on old version of ZUP.

Hello! I'm using ZAP 135 and have a question about it. Can i remove all these projections, and zigzag too? I'm trying with indicator settings but it seems there is no option or i can't find it. I would like to stay only the coloured pattern on the graph.

tzolov:
Hello! I'm using ZAP 135 and have a question about it. Can i remove all these projections, and zigzag too? I'm trying with indicator settings but it seems there is no option or i can't find it. I would like to stay only the coloured pattern on the graph.

Set up like this, ExtStyleZZ = false. ExtHidden = 0.

Bertusch:
I have this currently set up at USD/JPY. Ignore the trade, I shouldn't have made it, it will work out probably but it has too much risk with it. However, here it is. BTW, I'm starting to hate Metatrader to do this stuff..

Hello, I am looking for a forward-looking indicator of harmonics, can you share yours? thanks

Hi,

Does ZUP135 ALL HL ENG have the BAT pattern, or is the clue in the word 'ALL' ?

Mike

Reason: