Harmonic Trading - page 516

grandaevus:
Please read "How to set up time in zup wsv versions" @ post #4412 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page295

Thanks grandaevus .

Would I know what is the different between 113wsv63 and korHarmonic in 121 pattern, the ratio is the same or not?!

alam313:
Thanks grandaevus . Would I know what is the different between 113wsv63 and korHarmonic in 121 pattern, the ratio is the same or not?!

Yes, they're using the same fibonacci ratios except 113wsv63 adds an additional AB=CD rule to the pattern definition as described in Bryce Gilmore's book.

AB=CD means, AB leg & CD leg must be equal in both terms of leg length & slope

grandaevus:
Bullish "Real 1:1" on EurJpy W1

Very powerful & accurate pattern

Real 1:1 v61, is this pattern as shown still same in version 63? if so is it called Real or Perfect now?

Also there is a bug with fib expansion, the rays are overlaid, need to set to back or change to no colour.

Thanks kindly.

bearish shark eurjpy 4hr at resistance also 2013-06-28_1157 - darrenmkn's library

darrenmkn:
perfect gartley gbpchf 4hr

Aye it is! Bearish gartley pattern on GBPCHF was found by ZUP135wsv05 on H4, price bouncing off the top of a SHI channel. Currently riding the channel wave down on H1, moving the SL behind each pullback.

I'd post a picture but I do not have enough posts yet!

Just a hint , AUD/USD closed at a fresh low last week therefore i believe the market the will continue lower as the road down south seems to be clear , so looking for sell signals on 1H timeframe and above would make a lot of sense .

NZDUSD closed below the 200SMA on weekly chart which was a very strong hope for buyers , however there is a 121 bullish signal on the weekly chart , its totally not safe to enter now as there is no support of any kind at the the current price however there is a trend line from 2011 on the weekly which falls in the area of possible reversal on the 121 pattern which is at 0.7634 area , if this coming week candle breaks below it but closes above it creating a hammer candle which indicates that there is a large number or bulls at that area then it would be a perfect chance to go long and ride a very long wave to the upside , otherwise if price closes below those levels then buyers are in deep S**T .

EUR/USD and GBPUSD seem to to be unclear at the moment ,and as for the moment the best pairs to trade on short terms are the JPY pairs .

have a great week ahead

The Harmonic Pattern is so popular and we all agree it really works !! Many of Harmonic Trading topics are full of succesful screenshots of Patterns like Gartley, Butterfly, Bat ...etc. What about the opposite, the invalidated (also called failed) ones ?

In fact, Harmonic Pattern success rate is only about 80%.

I'll start posting some of failed cases and then I will show how to avoid it. Following examples present invalidated/failed patterns:

That's why we have developed an extra confirmation oscillator to increase the successful ration of the pattern, it will filter out failed pattern and also reduce the number of potential trades. But as veteran traders Sive Morten has taught: "...Trader should better accept losing trading chance than losing trading capital..", I am happy to introduce it to you Super Trend Oscillator.

Here is an overview of the whole system :

Another successful case :

This Super Oscillator is provided for free. You can leave your email in the comment section and I will send it to you or live chat with my supporter at our blog Forex Currency Market to receive it instantly

bad boy

you tell fairy tales for 27 dollars

Because above it says that you can have the indicator for free, but when you go in the blog tells you that they sell it at $ 27 along with the Forex Indicator Harmonic Detection??

How should you do to receive it for free?

Reason: