Harmonic Trading - page 469

RyuShin:
I read through it. So you're the one who discovered the Henry pattern? Please to meet you As for parallel lines, I think we should draw them by hand for now. Because it may be more accurate. I don't usually trade Henry pattern but since you gave me a good idea to deal with, I'll pay more attention.

I trade Henry pattern only when there are some conditions...like this morning...and I prefer do by hand me too!

poruchik:
you can include alert at emergence of a pattern

yes i know that , but the thing is we are using different indicators on different brokers , for example at the moment ZUP_v113wsv57 indiciateds AB=CD on a broker that uses New York close time ( Axi ) on the other hand on FXCM the pattern is not there even thought i am using the same indicator and the same setting but the close/open/high/low of the price effects the zigzag drawing therefore it affects the patterns .

Mike_Mike:
Guys do you think we should create a topic/thread for updated patterns ? because its not easy to keep an eye on all pairs also some of us are using different indicators with different settings , so i guess it's a great idea to have a thread which is only for live patterns found on 1 hour and above frames ( no talking about how to install / config / template or what so ever just a clean pattern signals )so that we all have an overall look at the market ! what do you guys think ? share your thoughts

Great idea!

Mike_Mike:
Guys do you think we should create a topic/thread for updated patterns ? because its not easy to keep an eye on all pairs also some of us are using different indicators with different settings , so i guess it's a great idea to have a thread which is only for live patterns found on 1 hour and above frames ( no talking about how to install / config / template or what so ever just a clean pattern signals )so that we all have an overall look at the market ! what do you guys think ? share your thoughts

Maybe it's a good idea. Why don't you start the thread and see how many harmonic traders are coming through? Maybe it should be named "Harmonic Market Watch" or something, otherwise non-harmonic traders would stop by and post something different.

Any one consider this one is a good trading signal setup in 4 hour ?!

Files:
aaa.png  87 kb

Using parallel lines might be a way to consider trading NEXT pattern. Thanks to Henry.

Files:
audusdm5.png  57 kb
eurusdm5.png  78 kb

alam313:
Any one consider this one is a good trading signal setup in 4 hour ?!

I might consider because you can see previous support and resistance. But I'd pay more attention to this one on USDJPY M30.

Files:
usdjpym30.png  68 kb

USDJPY M30. Target is B area. Let the price fill the gap.

Files:
usdjpym30-2.png  64 kb

RyuShin:
I might consider because you can see previous support and resistance. But I'd pay more attention to this one on USDJPY M30.

EURJPY and USDJPY, are very similar shape......., may be going down....,

However, counter trend is not easy to catch the peak or bottom

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30. Target is B area. Let the price fill the gap.

yes, around 97.8 ^^

Reason: