Harmonic Trading - page 451

EURUSD 15m 5% deviation, target hit for 50 pips at 61.8%, and spiked up at 88.6%

Files:
eurusd2.m15.png  54 kb

irad:
EURUSD 15m 5% deviation, target hit for 50 pips at 61.8%, and spiked up at 88.6%

And I took advantage of it. 140pips!! NAHHH just kidding. I didn't trade this ;P

Files:
s3_17.png  57 kb

RyuShin:
NZDUSD D1. Finally entered long. It's in profit already but this is for a long term. First target is X and then B for second target.

Already hit the first target today which is kinda unexpected. Over 100pips in profit right now but I don't know if I should close it already or not.

Files:
s3_18.png  74 kb

RyuShin:
I agree with you to some extent. But the beauty of harmonic trading is that it works regardless of news. That's why it's called harmonic. Of course not all the time but many times if you pay more attention to support, resistance and fibonacci than news or economical data.

Technical analysis are stronger than fundamental that's for sure , because news only affect the market for a certain period of time(unless they are very major) however news have always helped breaking strong and unbreakable support and resistance lines , what i am trying to say is not to trade the news but not to trade against them , news moved AUD/USD 80 pips in 10 mints today which technically was not possible but for those who have a long positions based on pattern on daily chart you have now secured 200 pips , so bottom line you simply cant ignore news and its always the best to avoid them or to make use of them if you are already in a trade with a safe stop loss .

NZDUSD 15m sell - targeting A zone(61.8% zone) for 100 pips, had some rsi divergence,around the 78.6% stop goes above X leg,

will see how that move will end..

Files:

Ryu shin you can post your updated template + zup, thank you so much.

USDJPY H4 entered long when it nearly touched 161.8. Maybe I should've waited for divergence. First target is the previous resistance, second target is 38.2 and third target is B.

Files:
s2_19.png  66 kb

forexpro4.5:
Ryu shin you can post your updated template + zup, thank you so much.

No I can't. I'm still setting that up.

OK thank you Ryu Shin

GOOD TRADE.

hello @RyuShin

do you using korSigMonitor?If yes how to tweak it because what i downloaded isnt working

thanks

Reason: