Harmonic Trading - page 431

good I can follow this thread to learn more about harmonics.

guys does any of you tested the system @ renko bars?

I am testing harmonics as a side work of my day trading

Renko Bars 2 pips ( to get more patterns to learn )

bullish AB=CD

Files:
eurusdm20_1.png  104 kb

turn into bearish AB=CD

Files:
eurusdm201.png  101 kb

I am a programmer. but as I am new to ZUP code I use default settings with respect to the coder.

bullish AB=CD was sound better then the bearish one but actualy trading bearish here is safer then bullish

this is how I trade all day.

1H CT

quite complicated he he

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  195 kb

off topic

mind the circles 1H rejected before touching lower TL @ 2842/44 ( diagonal ) also last weeks open

Files:
eurusdh1_2.png  232 kb

stevewalker36:
I am a programmer. but as I am new to ZUP code I use default settings with respect to the coder.

i don't know much about programmer ethics, i already done my tweaks for my trading style, i think the mql file wasn't published as mql if it the programmer didn't want the end-user to change it to his own style.

anyway look back a few posts there are some nice ideas going around this thread.

btw, your chart look like a total mess LOL

phita:
4 or 5 trades $ up, but what happen if $ down? your risk is *4 or *5 your initial risk (be careful)

Thanks for the headsup Question for you, what if $ goes up? My reward is *4 or *5. I am careful. I know what I'm doing. Every trade is risky. There were patterns on different pairs today but I didn't trade cuz they didn't match my strategy. I'm not very confident but if I see high potentiality and probability for winning, I take up on that, which I did today. I don't wanna miss out when I see opportunity.

Reason: