Harmonic Trading - page 405

Hello RyuShin

Im in France(gmt+2) so i want to know in which timezone is this website ?(UK,USA,...?)

paulselvan:
Hello RyuShin Im in France(gmt+2) so i want to know in which timezone is this website ?(UK,USA,...?)

Hey paul, this website you mean ForexTSD? It's a forex forum website so timezone is not a concern I think

forexpro4.5:
HOLA, my question is:

how do you place the fibo retracements on your charts ( I mean the white lines on charts)

regards,

Sam.

Hola. Okay first of all this is just what I do so even if you try it out but doesn't work, stop doing so. And don't blame or critisize me because everybody has their own methods Anyways it depends on patterns but I usually draw fibo from A to B (from B to A sometimes) and from B to C (from C to B sometimes) to see if a pattern makes sense for me. If I confirm that a pattern is reliable for me to enter a position, I draw fibo from C to D to set my targets. For example in the pic, since it's a AB=CD pattern, I drew fibo from A to X, B to A, C to B and D to C.

Files:

RyuShin:
USDCHF H4. Time to go down..?

have an eye on bullish usd index !

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30. Coincidence or beauty of harmonic..?

Japan Economy Minister: “yen’s excessive strength has been largely corrected; further weakness could be harmful”

Missed. EURJPY M30 and GBPJPY M30 short 50+pips.

Files:

USDJPY M30 short 120pips. AB=CD pattern worked.

Files:

AUDUSD M5 short 15 pips.

Files:

In USDJPY M30 chart, At the 61.8 fib, how the shadow Rectangle generated?

yachli:
In USDJPY M30 chart, At the 61.8 fib, how the shadow Rectangle generated?

I drew them by myself to identify. I do that always when I trade and analyze. It would be very helpful if ZUP drew it but it's kinda good to do that by myself.

Reason: