Harmonic Trading - page 321

ZUP finds patterns with the help Z-Z (W or M)

construct Z-Z on the pattern and ZUP will construct @a butterfly@ if she corresponds to parameters

maxDepth=35

AlgorithmSearchPatterns=6

Files:

poruchik:
ZUP finds patterns with the help Z-Z (W or M)

construct Z-Z on the pattern and ZUP will construct @a butterfly@ if she corresponds to parameters

maxDepth=35

AlgorithmSearchPatterns=6

Ok poruchik, thanks.

M5 gu_____________

Files:
gbpusdm51.png  80 kb

grandaevus:
I've made this correction in my modified version.

Howdy grandaevus

I have tried your modified ZUP_v134 as well, but regardless of what I do I cannot get it to identify that Cypher on the EUR/JPY monthly, so am concerned it will not detect any cyphers

How have you been able to get it to identify that particular pattern?

cheers

honkin

honkin:
Howdy grandaevus

I have tried your modified ZUP_v134 as well, but regardless of what I do I cannot get it to identify that Cypher on the EUR/JPY monthly, so am concerned it will not detect any cyphers

cheers

honkin

Could you please upload a chart showing that cypher pattern so I can check.

Have you checked the fib retracament criterias?

grandaevus:
Could you please upload a chart showing that cypher pattern so I can check. Have you checked the fib retracament criterias?

It's just back a page in post 3198.

The ratios are all correct, with B having touched the 0.382 but not closed below the 0.618 retracement of XA. C has touched the 1.272 but not closed beyond the 1.414 extension of XA. D will complete at the 0.786 of XC. It has not quite reached there yet, but when you look at it you wonder why ZUP has not yet marked it. On a monthly chart it looks very close until you zoom right in. Normally ZUP shows patterns when they are close to completing, inputting the PRZ.

cheers

grandaevus

Maybe a better example is a chart that already has 3 completed chart patterns, 2 Cypher patterns in pale blue split by the yellow Gartley.

THey are on the EUR/NZD H4 with the X leg of the first Cypher occurring on February 20 @ 1.60242 just so you can follow them.

See what you think, as neither of the Cypher patterns are shown by ZUP

cheers

Files:
eurnzd.jpg  71 kb

honkin:
Howdy grandaevus

cheers

honkin

It doesn't find & draw cypher pattern on the chart since XD retracement of XA leg hasn't reached -%5 , +%5 (fib deviation) of 0.786 =131.973

But it identifies shark pattern

Files:

grandaevus:
It doesn't find & draw cypher pattern on the chart since XD retracement of XA leg hasn't reached -%5 , +%5 (fib deviation) of 0.786 =131.973

But it identifies shark pattern

Just on default settings, as it doesn't show up in mine at all. Which settings have you changed from default?

thanks again

honkin:
Just on default settings, as it doesn't show up in mine at all. Which settings have you changed from default? thanks again

I've modified the zup and rewritten pattern identification code from beginning to end.

But changing ExtIndicator from 0 to 11 would be a good start.

please ask poruchik for the advanced settings since he's very experienced with it.

Reason: