Zup - Universal Zig Zag with Pesavento Patterns, Search for Patterns

To add comments, please log in or register
muaazster
muaazster  

Hi ,

I m pretty new to forex , I am trying to config gartley pattern through ZUP tool , while I m configuring there is a configuration called "ExtIndicator" to search the pattern. But I could find the configuration any where . Could anyone please tell me where can i find "ExtIndicator" ...

This would be great helpful

Thank you

~  M ~ 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I do not know about "ExtIndicator" (it may be related to the settings so you can ask the author about it - it is his profile here).

Please find all the information below which I collected (incl one ZUP version files with template).

-----------------------

The threads/posts

1. you can draw a AP manually without an indicator - the post 
  2. ZUP_v150 indicator with template - the post
  3. How to Draw Pitchforks (Median Lines) - the post with video
  4. A PitchFork Price function to return price at any point and deviation from median available for general use - the thread
  5. Pitchfork and ObjectGetValueByShift - the thread
  6. Pitchfork panel - the post with the indicator
  7. Pitchfork indicator - the post  

The articles

1. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 2
  2. ZUP - universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Graphical interface
  3. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1

MQL5

1. OBJ_PITCHFORK - mql5 reference page
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Besides, this "ExtIndicator" parameter is explained on this article: ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1 - 

-----------------------

The ZUP has many different parameters. The main parameter is the ExtIndicator. It chooses a ZigZag that will help to find the market extremums. The ExtIndicator number is set one after another as new ZigZags or modes are embedded into the ZUP. 

• ExtIndicator = 0 enables the standard ZigZag provided in the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal before summer 2006. This ZigZag was slightly modified.
  • ExtIndicator = 1 enables Alex's ZigZag (Automatic Channel).
  • ExtIndicator = 2 allows working with ZigZag Ensign. ZigZag Ensign is a conditional name. This version of the ZigZag was developed after I had observed the operating of the indicator underlying Pesavento Patterns built in Ensign.
  • ExtIndicator = 3 - allows working with the ZigZag Ensign with a bit modified algorithm.
  • ExtIndicator = 4 enables the Tauber's ZigZag.
  • ExtIndicator = 5 enables a ZigZag that simulates Gann Swings. It's a trend indicator. 
  • and more - up to ExtIndicator = 11; for more information - read this article

-----------------------

As to zigzag files so some of them are available in this already mentioned article inside zip attachment (in the end of the article).

-----------------------

Anyway, you can use ZUP_v150 (check my previous post) because it was provided without any additional files.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Harmonic Trading

Muhammad Syamil Bin Abdullah, 2018.02.23 09:57

Here are some example chart showing 10 ZUP_v150 indicator was used, for chart analysis.

muaazster
muaazster  
hey thanks man , sorted out , ... thanks for detailed infor
To add comments, please log in or register