Harmonic Trading - page 293

honkin:
Maybe because you might learn something. Just because you and your little indicator cannot see the Cypher on the chart does not make it a reality.

Just remember who it was who first got personal here in this forum!

Just so you know, I just emailed the man who discovered the Cypher pattern and believe me I would take his word over a rude last word freak like yourself.

To let you know, this is the ONLYtime a Cypher pattern becomes invalidated - and this is a direct quote from the man who discovered the pattern........"The only time the pattern becomes invalid is when the market stops us out." So a close beyond the 0.786 does NOT make the pattern invalid.

He went on to say "as the designer of the pattern, I can tell you that most of the people talking about the Cypher haven’t been through the training and don’t really know what they’re talking about." I think he means you mate!

Why don't you just keep taking other people's ideas and try and make the best of it.

Time to go away and play with your little inaccurate indicators.

What a joke. Seriously. Instead of taking someones "word" for it or calling each other names, why would you not do your own testing on the basic principals of the pattern. It sounds to me that someone just wants to be "known" for something, but in all seriousness why not see some actual studies? Numbers speak louder then words, and even the people who have been "trained" do not have any studies done. You dont publish something without a study, its that simple.

crrect russian text with english text a well?

how to change message-box text into Russian rather than garbled symbols, when mt4 is set in English? impossible?

ZUP 121

+ black swan (from Macpan China)

+ Dragon

Rename patterns

0 Gartley 21

1 Bat 34

2 Butterfly 63

3 Crab 76

4 Alternate Bat 22

5 Deep Crab 21

6 Shark 36

7 Alternate Shark 50

8 Cypher 32

9 Anti Gartley 21

10 Anti Bat 48

11 Anti Butterfly 76

12 Anti Crab 84

13 Anti Shark 48

14 Anti Alternate Shark 32

15 Anti Cypher 39

16 Nen Star 36

17 Anti Nen Star 45

Total - 784

Files:
zup_v121.rar  87 kb
vder.gif  27 kb
her5.gif  33 kb

poruchik:
ZUP 121

+ black swan (from Macpan China)

+ Dragon

Rename patterns

0 Gartley 21

1 Bat 34

2 Butterfly 63

3 Crab 76

4 Alternate Bat 22

5 Deep Crab 21

6 Shark 36

7 Alternate Shark 50

8 Cypher 32

9 Anti Gartley 21

10 Anti Bat 48

11 Anti Butterfly 76

12 Anti Crab 84

13 Anti Shark 48

14 Anti Alternate Shark 32

15 Anti Cypher 39

16 Nen Star 36

17 Anti Nen Star 45

Total - 784

In Gold 1 hr i have bullish Cypher and in 4Hr i have barish dragon how is this possible and which one is right

Cypher - ok

Dragon - bad ( it need 0-10% 2 legs)

poruchik:
Cypher - ok Dragon - bad ( it need 0-10% 2 legs)

Thanks Poruchik that was very helpful ... is dragon not very reliable generally ??

Pattern Quality Backtesting with php

hello to all!

im a webdeveloper and want to build an database with zup patterns, so i can test wich patterns a most successfull on wich timeframe with wich setttings and with this script run an backtest on different pairs, so it should generate thousends of pattern data.

so the idea is when comes an new pattern, i write it in table "patterns" with the pattern timeframe,pair and zup settings.

when an new patterm has written, i write in table "course" the tickdata until its finished or becomes invalid because another pattern comes very soon oder an stop has reached.

with this database is should be possible to check the quality of the patterns.

my qustion/problem is now at wich point i count the pattern how sucessfull it is?

any ideas? maybe using MA cross or something like that?

with this pattern table it should also be possible to make a little php script wich make a pattern monitor like ampmonitor ;-)

im using fxphp and for pattern alerts wrr_zup_info to integrate fxphp. maybe heres is mq4 coder who can help for an better zup integration?

txh a lot and sorry for my simple english!

The dragon is good when it is correct

Files:
hrte.gif  30 kb
tt53ng.jpg  270 kb

poruchik:
The dragon is good when it is correct

Thanks Poruchik for the examples.

I could see gold pushing down now after a small upside.

now bullish Cypher disappeared

macerina:
now bullish cypher disappeared

and at me didn't disappear

Files:
gfrdrte.gif  34 kb
Reason: