Harmonic Trading - page 227

poruchik:
use ZUP 63

Thanks Poruchik ....

For me learning Zup feel like looking for an easter egg ....

Eggs eggs

Haw it made?????????

It is important to me - take waves "template" and put it under chart

poruchik:
Eggs eggs

Haw it made?????????

This is one option. Driver feature.

Files:

harmonic trader

Hi,

I'm a newbie on this site but i was so impressed about you guyz work is an excellent joy.

I want someone to give me link to these "Harmonic indicators". I wants to attach them to my chart.

Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL, IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HiS LIFE"

Fx Referee:
Hi,

I'm a newbie on this site but i was so impressed about you guyz work is an excellent joy.

I want someone to give me link to these "Harmonic indicators". I wants to attach them to my chart.

Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL, IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HiS LIFE"

Go to the first site!

erdenmensch:
Go to the first site!

I believe that should read go to the first PAGE (of this thread).

Lux

Okay

Big Guy,

Thanks a million

IFYOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE.

Help is needed

Hi,

Please, can someone help me out with the new version of these indcators

1). 1-2-3 pattern

2). Harmonic pattern indicator

The version that i have on my chart wants to kill me with alerting alarm that the version of these indicators has expired. I need you guyzs' help on this. Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE".

Fx Referee:
Hi,

Please, can someone help me out with the new version of these indcators

1). 1-2-3 pattern

2). Harmonic pattern indicator

The version that i have on my chart wants to kill me with alerting alarm that the version of these indicators has expired. I need you guyzs' help on this. Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE".

See this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

poruchik:
Eggs eggs

Haw it made?????????

Hi Poruchik

I am a newbie here. I have tried several version of ZUP. I found some of them do not work with MT4, for example ZUP_v72 and ZUP_v82.

Which version is the latest version of ZUP and its works with MT4?

Thanks

Reason: