Daily data - page 3

pj9100:
Mladen,

I know I am making you a request which you may or may not like. I am a retired person and not a coder. I am one of your admirers of information tools. I am also looking for your Heng Seng indicator .

Now I want to trade without any leverage (so no pressure for me to work under pressure) who buys goods (currencies) and sells when there is a opportunity to make a profit. It will be essential to recognise market cycles top and bottom based on averages and major support and resistance points. It will be stress-less trading I will be going into. Your indicator with the bar is a good indicator. ADX indicator will help decide whether to do range trade or not? I will be grateful if you can suggest a better indicator that the ADX indicator to establish the ranging market .l

Will you please incorporate the information provided by the attached indicator in your Narrow indicator? If you can include yearly percentage change it will be great.

Thank you.

I was make same changes:

- add changable fontsize

- add changable distance from top

- add ADX indicator (timeframe: MN1 - Monthly, W1-Weekly, D1-Daily, H4-4 hou

Files:

DailyData_v01.ex4 (14.2 KB, ) - what's with .ex4 file? don't want to share code (.mq4)?

fxbs:
DailyData_v01.ex4 (14.2 KB, ) - what's with .ex4 file? don't want to share code (.mq4)?

Sorry

Files:

thank you

see, - good, and somebody can use it also and continue further : )))

dd Okfar, prev. post

okfar:
DailyData_v01.mq4 (11.0 KB,...
Files:
dd101.gif  15 kb

Version: DailyData_v02.mq4 by okfar (forex-tsd forum nick)

- redefine distance from top (independant from fontsize)

- simplifying the addition unlimit of the indicators and value of info (numeric)

Indicators (info) names - number names = number indicators != limit

CHANGE THIS!!!

string indtxt[]={ "Data Period(Hour):", "SMA50-H1:", "EMA21-H1:","SMMA21-H1:", "LWMA21-H1:", "Stoh1-H1:", "Stoh2-H1:", "DayChange(%):", "WeekChange(%):", "MonthChange(%):" };

//-----------------------------------

// Indicators (info) calculation)

// value[0] -> first name of indtxt[]

// CHANGE THIS!!!!!

value[0] = DataPeriod/60.0;

value[1] = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 21, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

value[2] = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 21, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

value[3] = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 21, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

value[4] = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 21, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

value[5] = iStochastic(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 14, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 1, MODE_MAIN, 0);

value[6] = iStochastic(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 8, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 1, MODE_MAIN, 0);

double OpenTime = 7;

value[7] = 100*(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID)/iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,TimeHour(TimeCurrent())-OpenTime)-1);

value[8] = 100*(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID)/iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,24*(TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent())-1)+TimeHour(TimeCurrent())-OpenTime)-1);

value[9] = 100*(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID)/iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,0)-1);

//Number of dispayed digits for indicators (info) indtxt[] -> value[0] -> digit[0]

// default is 2 for all data other data

digit[0]=0;

digit[1]=5;

digit[2]=5;

digit[3]=5;

digit[4]=5;

digit[5]=3;

//----------------------------------------

This is just example of use indicators!!!

Files:

Good work

Hi,

You guyz are doing a nice job, i know one day i will be a coder too. Nice indicator.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH, HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

calculation of day change must be changed something like:

int OpenTime = 1;

int h = TimeHour(TimeCurrent())-OpenTime;

if (h < 0)

h += 24;

value[7] = 100*(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID)/iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,h)-1);

or used without OpenTime (or OpenTime = 0).

Nice work okfar

DailyData_v03

Version: DailyData_v03.mq4

- add statistic box

- add OpenTime (start time for daily data if typHist=0;)

- simplifying the addition unlimit of the indicators and value of info (numeric)

Thank you

I was changed mq4 file in post 29. Statistic calculation in 3rd row (monath change) was not be correct!

Reason: