thanks

yes, we currently have:

bearish butterfly on GBPUSD on H1, H4, daily

bearish bat on EURUSD on H1, H4, daily

bullish gartley on USDCHF on H1, H4, daily

bullish butterfly on USDJPY on H1, H4, daily

nen:
in MT4 Enter F8/common/To show descriptions of objects - To remove

Nen I have tried to post this on the Oinx forum, but somehow cannot get it to attach, so I am posting it here for you.

I think you will now find it is working better

Please repost it on Onix forum

maumax aka Foreverold

Files:

neither the EUR sell @1.2812 nor the CHF buy @1.2400 got triggerd

so I'm entering the following setups,

entry/stop/targets on chart

Hi Ziko ,did you see on GBPJPY daily bearish butterfly ?

dirk:
Hi Ziko ,did you see on GBPJPY daily bearish butterfly ?

yes, but I don't look at GBPJPY coz of the huge spread

The signal on the 4h may look real, but there have been several fake signals over the last week or so. The GBP has made new highs and is running out of steam, but today is not the day, perhaps a small pullback, nothing more

Files:
gbp4h.jpg  143 kb
gbp_daily.jpg  139 kb

Hi,

I wonder do you also trade commodieties by patterns? Gold and Copper seams a little bit out of nowhere, but today I saw a small H1 butterfly out of the book on Crude Oil witch worked very nice and fast (1.618 of AD = 140 pips within 2 hours)!

Second thing - what do you do at time of important market news? Within last days after US news EURUSD (and all USD crosses) jump like hell. Close? Move SL very tight (but can be triggered by false movement before the BIG jump) or do nothin and pray?

Best regards

ziko,can you update your position?my pound was being stop at 9050, sigh...now still holding selling euro,buying chf. i am thinking of re-enter selling on gbp. what do you think? my friend was unlucky,he tries to follow harmonic for first two time in pound and lost twice already. feel bad for him anyway.

yan,

all setups in this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page107 triggered minutes ago

previously I had the following open positions

2 EURUSD sells @1.2692 and 1.2712

1 GBPUSD sell @ 1.9085

1 USDCHF buy @1.2509

so total of 7 positions risking approx 10% total

Hi i have from many hours on demo alpari no connection , someone has the same ?

Thanks

Reason: