Experts: News Hour Trade - page 5

jactology:

Hi SHERIFF,

I'm a newbies

Let said the news coming out is at 16.45 and below of my setting of the EA is correct?

StartHour = 16

StartMinute = 44

DelaySeconds = 5 (by default)

i) so the above EA start placing order at 16:43:55 ?

ii) The StopLoss = 20; & TakeProfit = 50;   is count as pips?

iii) If i'm not wrong the setting in PriceGap can set as BuyStop and SellStop. how about StopLoss = OP_BUY  and TakeProfit = OP_SELL mean?

Hope you can clear up my mind.

Cheer

Jac 

when news arrive at 16:45

you set time as following
StartHour 16
Start Minute 44
DelaySeconds 5-30

The start placing order at before 16:45 and after 16:44:5-30 seconds
Price Gap is distance in pips from current market price to distance to place order buystop/sellstop.

eg: you set the PriceGap as 20 (in pips) , market price is at 16:44:05 as 1,2345, the ea will place the order as 1.2365 as buystop

StopLoss and Take Profit in pips you set.

StopLoss and TakeProfit we setup for both orders. which will automaticall calculate for both buystop and sellstop orders.

Hope now your mind is clear.

Hi Sheriff Hassan,

I saw your EA and it is nearly exactly what I have been looking for and I thank you SO MUCH FOR IT!!

Is there any chance at all that you can add a feature to this robot that holds the price levels you set it for and repeats orders if you are stopped out? In fast moving markets sometimes your trade gets stopped out just barely and then price rockets in your direction. I like the idea of trying to hold a zone, also with an additional option of adding a martingale approach to position size on each new position. Such as:

#1. Short and long pending orders for .1 lot each.

#2. Short order is hit, and stopped out -20 pips.

#3. Pending long order replaced with .2 lot and new short order placed with .2 lot.

#4. Long order triggered, and for the sake of this example stopped out -20 pips.

#5. Pending short order replaced with .4 lots and new long order placed with .4 lots.

#6. Long order hit and profit is trailed until stopped in profit. 

Been wondering about this style of trading the news for a very long time now and have never heard it mentioned before, but your EA is so so close to it!

Cheers to you and have a wonderful day! 

Can you please tall with Broker you using , i getting slippage ?

thanks  

SHERIFF Hassan:

when news arrive at 16:45

you set time as following
StartHour 16
Start Minute 44
DelaySeconds 5-30

The start placing order at before 16:45 and after 16:44:5-30 seconds
Price Gap is distance in pips from current market price to distance to place order buystop/sellstop.

eg: you set the PriceGap as 20 (in pips) , market price is at 16:44:05 as 1,2345, the ea will place the order as 1.2365 as buystop

StopLoss and Take Profit in pips you set.

StopLoss and TakeProfit we setup for both orders. which will automaticall calculate for both buystop and sellstop orders.

Hope now your mind is clear.

Thanks SHERIFF,

One last question how to use Trailing Stop value in Pips and trailing Gap in Pips in this EA. In what condition i need to use it?

Cheer

Jac 

Hi SHERIFF,

Sry, Me again. I have tried your EA in my metatrader4 demo account. but after set the criteria of the inputs i couldn't have a single trade.

I have upload the market condition and setting picture. Can you please tell me what i have done wrong?

demo.png is market condition and demo_ea_setting.png is setting i have key in. 

Appreciate if anyone expert out there can help.

Cheers

Jac 

Files:
demo.png  99 kb

jactology:

Hi SHERIFF,

Sry, Me again. I have tried your EA in my metatrader4 demo account. but after set the criteria of the inputs i couldn't have a single trade.

I have upload the market condition and setting picture. Can you please tell me what i have done wrong?

demo.png is market condition and demo_ea_setting.png is setting i have key in. 

Appreciate if anyone expert out there can help.

Cheers

Jac 

As i seen your screenshot time set was 3:50, server time still 3.:48 is running.... you must wait till 3:50 5 seconds later!

kmariusk:

Can you please tall with Broker you using , i getting slippage ?

thanks  

I use following broker. there is no issue for me yet.

https://goo.gl/NSojCi

orionmachine:

Hi Sheriff Hassan,

I saw your EA and it is nearly exactly what I have been looking for and I thank you SO MUCH FOR IT!!

Is there any chance at all that you can add a feature to this robot that holds the price levels you set it for and repeats orders if you are stopped out? In fast moving markets sometimes your trade gets stopped out just barely and then price rockets in your direction. I like the idea of trying to hold a zone, also with an additional option of adding a martingale approach to position size on each new position. Such as:

#1. Short and long pending orders for .1 lot each.

#2. Short order is hit, and stopped out -20 pips.

#3. Pending long order replaced with .2 lot and new short order placed with .2 lot.

#4. Long order triggered, and for the sake of this example stopped out -20 pips.

#5. Pending short order replaced with .4 lots and new long order placed with .4 lots.

#6. Long order hit and profit is trailed until stopped in profit. 

Been wondering about this style of trading the news for a very long time now and have never heard it mentioned before, but your EA is so so close to it!

Cheers to you and have a wonderful day! 

Currently i am working on update as all one week news trade. set news time for 1 week and let it go.

i noted your word. on coming update i will ...

SHERIFF Hassan:
As i seen your screenshot time set was 3:50, server time still 3.:48 is running.... you must wait till 3:50 5 seconds later!

Hi,

If below case,

I know the news coming out at 3:50, server time still 3:20 is running. Can i set the time 

StartingHours = 3 

Starting Minute News Release Time (-1 minute) = 50

Default 5 seconds = 5

so the time i set to trade is 3:50:05 . Can i set in this way when the server time is 3:20 and still running?

Thanks

Jac 

jactology:

Hi,

If below case,

I know the news coming out at 3:50, server time still 3:20 is running. Can i set the time 

StartingHours = 3 

Starting Minute News Release Time (-1 minute) = 50

Default 5 seconds = 5

so the time i set to trade is 3:50:05 . Can i set in this way when the server time is 3:20 and still running?

Thanks

Jac 

Dear Friend,

When News coming out is 3:50 you must set 1 minute before . ie. 3:49 (-1 minute from news time)

which will work perfect.

if you use exact news time order could not be placed due to high news volatile and broker conditions.

Reason: