Harmonic Trading - page 112

Bearish Butterfly for Weekly EUR/USD?

Attached please find the weekly chart for EUR/USD, an effective bearish butterfly has formed with a formation of bearish engulfing pattern at price reversal zone. This has confirmed the price target at 1.2220(61.8% retracement).

Welcome all kind of comments, advices, and critiques. Thanks!!!

AbuseYou:
Attached please find the weekly chart for EUR/USD, an effective bearish butterfly has formed with a formation of bearish engulfing pattern at price reversal zone. This has confirmed the price target at 1.2220(61.8% retracement). Welcome all kind of comments, advices, and critiques. Thanks!!!

You will find the same pattern on the 4hr chart as well, but do not be fooled.

Fridays NFP may change the pattern.The trend is up for now.

matrixtrader:
kamyar thanks for the indi. i don't know why but it seems as i have an other result with the indicator than you. i attached the indicator on my chart. i disabled camrillas and midpivots. and as you can see in my chart i have the wr1 at 2834 but you have the wr1 in the prz. am i doing something wrong? thanks

HI

Dear Matrix I think you did right but the time that you used indicator has different the time that Kamyar used.

I mean that indicator depend the time you use.for example Kamyar used in Monday and you

used in Saturday so there are different between your pivot line and Kamyar pivot line.and

if you use itnow it will be different with both of the your previous pivots and Kamyar pivots.

cheers

p.s:of course i am not sure about it.

Foreverold:
You will find the same pattern on the 4hr chart as well, but do not be fooled.

You are right that 4hour chart shows the same pattern. And also I provide the potential sell setup in daily chart in the attachachment. A potential Bearish Gartley???

Foreverold:
NFP may change the pattern.The trend is up for now.

Let's us go back to the basics : all the price/events/expectations of market has already been priced in the chart. The market has already taken that into consideration. This is the basis for technical analysis. Anywhere, thanks for the comments.

Files:

NFP change the pattern? How bout two gusstimates for you? ECB comes out euro slides lower, bout 2500 area. And NFP data will dissapoint, and euro might do another top on that one.

Abuse hate to dissapoint you but this pattern is actually a WW, and the point 6 is way SOUTH. You are right though, news is priced in, and ECB with BOE will send both items (EUR and CABLE) towards recent lows.

rufffen:
Abuse hate to dissapoint you but this pattern is actually a WW, and the point 6 is way SOUTH. You are right though, news is priced in, and ECB with BOE will send both items (EUR and CABLE) towards recent lows.

Thanks for that. Harmonic Trading is based on Fibonacci Numbers in which the Fibo numbers is a study of Technical Analysis. Self-Fulfilling phophecy holds.

Apart from that, I also attached a 4Hour Chart for EUR/USD. That is a bearish AB=CD pattern which have been detected 12hours ago, and target have been hit nicely.

Thanks!!

Files:

Yeah thanks for a fib class mate, check out my thread at Moneytec here, Im positioned for a move South before the ECB

AbuseYou:
Thanks for that. Harmonic Trading is based on Fibonacci Numbers in which the Fibo numbers is a study of Technical Analysis. Self-Fulfilling phophecy holds.

Apart from that, I also attached a 4Hour Chart for EUR/USD. That is a bearish AB=CD pattern which have been detected 12hours ago, and target have been hit nicely.

Thanks!!

After that target been hit nicely, we would want to set up a buy position as it is now supported by the 5-0 Bullish Pattern, Please find in the attachment below.

Files:
5-0_pattern.gif  15 kb

rufffen:
Yeah thanks for a fib class mate, check out my thread at Moneytec here, Im positioned for a move South before the ECB

ruffen,

tryed to subscribe to your thread but it says it's closed. ???

Reason: