EUR_JPY Bullish Butterfly 60min

so far the setup:

Files:
eurjpy.gif  23 kb

What are you using?

matrixtrader:
so far the setup:

Hi ! matrixtrader,

which indicator are you using? Is it ZUP?

My ZUP 24 doese not forcast like your image shows.

Will you share your Indicator?

Thank you.

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! matrixtrader,

which indicator are you using? Is it ZUP?

My ZUP 24 doese not forcast like your image shows.

Will you share your Indicator?

Thank you.

hi fx-hedger

i used for this chart no indicator. i drawed the waves by hand and calculate point d also bi hand. it is a 60 min chart, so i have enough time to see the pattern devolping.

Indicator

matrixtrader:
hi fx-hedger i used for this chart no indicator. i drawed the waves by hand and calculate point d also bi hand. it is a 60 min chart, so i have enough time to see the pattern devolping.

Hello! matrixtrader

do you think the ZUP could be made to show the projections?

Can someone make it?

Thanks.

Thank you

coyan:
No errors. Coyan

Thank you coyan and NoName.

Can any of you make the ZUP show projected future line?

Thank you.

FX-Hedger:
Thank you coyan and NoName.

Can any of you make the ZUP show projected future line?

Thank you.

I think that you need to read more about Harmonic Trading. That will help you to see and draw the "D" line yourself.

http://www.harmonictrader.com/price_patterns.htm

http://www.harmonictrader.com/chart_examples.htm

Great Translator!!!

This translator is great translating entire websites. It's not perfect, and it has some errors, but I know how to work around it and get what I need. I will tell you now that "tayfremov" means "timeframe." If anyone learns other Russian words, please post them here. Thanks!!

First, this only works in Firefox. After you download and install the Firefox browser, come back here and click this. Install the extension. Close the browser and open it again.

I use it for http://www.onix-trade.net

They have changed the format and now you must register so you can download the indicators. With the translator, sometimes it does not let you download. You can download when the site is in Russian. It can be difficult, but it's worth it. I really enjoy seeing how people in another country view the Forex market too. I use the "Russian to English (World Lingo)" translator.

There is nothing wrong with the ZUP Indicator. It works very well. Reading the web site may give you further insight. I know I am a fan. Nen does great work!

He also created a ZUP trend indicator. It looks ok to me. Green means go long. Red means go short. You have to make sure that your settings in ZUP also match the trend indicator. Well, that is not true. I am going to play around with the settings and I suggest you do you too!! I just got the trend indicator 2 days ago and I have not used it as an entry or exit strategy yet.

ZUP-25 has the Andrew's Pitchfork indicator attached. Andrew's Pitchfork is optional so I don't use that either. I need to read more about it. ZUP is so cool!!!! It is very flexible. I have no idea how to use the i-VTS either. I turned it on, but nothing really stood out to me on how I can use it in my trading decisions. Again, if something occurs to you, please share!

Also, here is another highly coveted update by Barry Stander. I have no idea if this will expire or not. Enjoy it while you have it!!

Enjoy!!

Files:

Bearish Gartley EUR_GBP 4h TF

We are right know developing a bearish Gartley in the EUR_GBP 4h.

Files:
eurgbp.gif  28 kb

Thank you.

50weeks:
This translator is great translating entire websites. It's not perfect, and it has some errors, but I know how to work around it and get what I need. I will tell you now that "tayfremov" means "timeframe." If anyone learns other Russian words, please post them here. Thanks!!

Hello ! 50weeks,

Thanks for your post and the indicators.

Do you have any documents on zup?

Thanks.

Reason: