Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 950

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN as PAVA already commented about lines option,it is getting familiar day by day and aspect-ed to recode all famous and popular indies same like nmc and nrp,i am worry,again a new project (of course lines are best visual option,especialy when we are matching and fine tuning multiple indies parameters)

I did mention it...but...I never said I was serious...

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

i got this indicator on this platform, could you add an alert when price crosses the middle band

Thanks a milli

Eightball, from what i can tell it alerts that way now.

Pava:
I did mention it...but...I never said I was serious...

Pava, irony doesn't work in the internet. I understand your posts, cause I know you a little bit and in real life I use it often as well, but then you have the typical undertone. BTW, normally children under 11 also can't understand irony, even with undertone.

Maybe use it like this here:

Pava is the second-most-beautyfull guy in this forum.

Right after me..

prince_syasya:
It seems that you are talent trader,how many years have you been trading in forex sir?. and how much the biggest amount of your deposit sir?.

hi prince

who told you i am talent trader and i have big amount in my deposit and i am sir ?????? neither guess is right,i am only student and learner here,for your kind information.

krelian99:
Pava, irony doesn't work in the internet. I understand your posts, cause I know you a little bit and in real life I use it often as well, but then you have the typical undertone. BTW, normally children under 11 also can't understand irony, even with undertone.

Maybe use it like this here:

Pava is the second-most-beautyfull guy in this forum.

Right after me..

And what about me

looks like someone waited long enough to finally meet that prince on a white unicorn!...

(from my personal experience children understand more than adults can)

mrtools:
Eightball, from what i can tell it alerts that way now.

Hi Mr Tools

at the moment it only alerts when price touches the higher and lower bands but not when prices the middle band. Could you please add that

much appreciated

eightball:
Hi Mr Tools

at the moment it only alerts when price touches the higher and lower bands but not when prices the middle band. Could you please add that

much appreciated

eightball

This code :

if (RSIBuf>Ma) cross = 1;

if (RSIBuf<Ma) cross =-1;[/PHP]

in combination with this code :

[PHP] if (alertsOn)

{

if (alertsOnCurrent)

int whichBar = 0;

else whichBar = 1;

if (cross[whichBar] != cross[whichBar+1])

if (cross[whichBar] == 1)

doAlert("crossing up");

else doAlert("crossing down");

}

is making sure that alerts are triggered when rsi crosses its average (the middle line)

mladen:
eightball

This code :

if (RSIBuf>Ma) cross = 1;

if (RSIBuf<Ma) cross =-1;[/PHP]

in combination with this code :

[PHP] if (alertsOn)

{

if (alertsOnCurrent)

int whichBar = 0;

else whichBar = 1;

if (cross[whichBar] != cross[whichBar+1])

if (cross[whichBar] == 1)

doAlert("crossing up");

else doAlert("crossing down");

}

is making sure that alerts are triggered when rsi crosses its average (the middle line)

Thank You

will test it again when the markets are open

Upgraded (faster calculation and options that did not exist added) velocity : velocity_2.01__mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Reason: