Download MetaTrader 5

Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Anthony
Anthony  
gabroo_munda:
Great Work!!!!... these indicators are fabulous. i was just wondering...if we can use these indicators for timeframes that aren't available in MT4. i mean applying these indicators on a 5 minute chart with the indicator representing a 2 hour and 10 minute chart? is this possible?

Regards

gabroo

I've tried that. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. BTW, glad you like the indicators.

Keris

y09ster
y09ster  

Great. Thank you.

jgabin
jgabin  

I tried to make one for Stochastic, but I couldn't make it work

If some charitable soul can make it, I would be grateful

Anthony
Anthony  
jgabin:
I tried to make one for Stochastic, but I couldn't make it work If some charitable soul can make it, I would be grateful

Download MTF Set 2 from the first post in this thread. I put stochastic in there.

Keris

jgabin
jgabin  
keris2112:
Download MTF Set 2 from the first post in this thread. I put stochastic in there. Keris

Thanks Keris. Really appreciate it.

sailor
sailor  

Any know how ?

Any know where to change in the code so it can be posible use this function on a movingaverage ------ extern string Currency = "NULL";-------- ..

I have tryed to figure where to write rest of code but couldnt.. Newdigital di it somewhile ago with macd.. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/2/macd_gbp_on_jpy_h1.gif ...

It is my idea to use keris MTF movingaverage for correlation analysis im just wondering how it will look like

sailor

nesalc
nesalc  

Can anyone please help with the different codes for sma, ema, lwma?

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc

sailor
sailor  

to nesalc

input data in option box

PERIOD_M1 1

PERIOD_M5 5

PERIOD_M15 15

PERIOD_M30 30

PERIOD_H1 60

PERIOD_H4 240

PERIOD_D1 1440

PERIOD_W1 10080

PERIOD_MN1 43200

You must use the numeric value of the timeframe that you want to use

when you set the TimeFrame' value with the indicator inputs.

---------------------------------------

PRICE_CLOSE 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

You must use the numeric value of the Applied Price that you want to use

when you set the 'applied_price' value with the indicator inputs.

---------------------------------------

MODE_SMA 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA 3 Linear weighted moving average.

You must use the numeric value of the MA Method that you want to use

when you set the 'ma_method' value with the indicator inputs.

sailor

nesalc
nesalc  

Sailor

Thanks a million Sailor - you are a star!!!

Nesalc

Anthony
Anthony  
sailor:
Any know where to change in the code so it can be posible use this function on a movingaverage ------ extern string Currency = "NULL";-------- ..

I have tryed to figure where to write rest of code but couldnt.. Newdigital di it somewhile ago with macd.. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/2/macd_gbp_on_jpy_h1.gif ...

It is my idea to use keris MTF movingaverage for correlation analysis im just wondering how it will look like

sailor

sailor,

Try this: #MTF_MovingAverage Correlation

It will plot 2 moving averages, 1 for the current symbol and 1 for whatever symbol you enter. You can still set TimeFrame for whatever you want.

There are 2 new Inputs:

1. Currency (You must use ALL CAPS when you enter a currency for comparison.) - Default is empty, so all you'll see is 1 moving average until you enter a value for this input.)
  2. CorrBars (How many bars back you want the correlation to start.) - Default=100

The MA value for the correlated currency is, by necessity, not correct. (The price for the correlated currency is usually too different than the base currency. You wouldn't be able to see it on the chart, so it is "normalized" to fit.) But, the "look" of the MA is correct, so you should be able to make a good correlation comparison.

I hope this is what you want. Let me know if you find anything wrong with it or you'd like something else.

I've attached 2 pics to show what it looks like. The pics show the following:

EURUSD H4 Chart

SMA(13) - D1 TimeFrame

SMA(13) - D1 TimeFrame for USDCHF

EURUSD H4 Chart

SMA(5) - D1 TimeFrame

SMA(5) - D1 TimeFrame for GBPUSD

Keris

To add comments, please log in or register