Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 3

Hi Codersguru,

Yes I did do that, and I did it again just in case anything went wrong but no joy. The linear price bars on their own work fine in their own indicator window, its just the MTF version that goes blank.

Strange

Cheers

Chris

don.gading:
Hi Codersguru,

Yes I did do that, and I did it again just in case anything went wrong but no joy. The linear price bars on their own work fine in their own indicator window, its just the MTF version that goes blank.

Strange

Cheers

Chris

Here are my compiled versions. Just drop these into your indicators folder and restart MT.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Keris

Hi Keris,

That's done the trick !! Thankyou.

I like to think that I'm not too much of a bonehead when it comes to MT4, but maybe I'll just have to accept that I am ...................a bonehead.

Keris

maybe u can help me im trying to make a bolinger band MTF timeframe but im so dumb wont work..

sailor

Hi

How we can make so, that MTF Moving Averages refresh every minute?

When i use two MTF fast moving averages, then they cross almost every minute, but when I refresh manually then everything looks ok.

What to do?

vimpson

sailor:
Keris

maybe u can help me im trying to make a bolinger band MTF timeframe but im so dumb wont work..

sailor

#MTF_BollingerBands.mq4 has been added to the first post.

Keris

lol yes just seen sorry..good work again. im working to learn coding im so bad lol

sailor

#MTF Set 2

I added #MTF Set 2 to the first post. It contains the following:

Bollinger Bands, Juice, Linear Price Bar, Price, Stochastic

Direct download: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/161/mtf_set_2.zip

Keris

MTF_RSX

I did one I did one!! :-)

10 overlaid on 14 period is nice

this is of 15 min

period 14 purple 10 yellow

both from one tf up (30 mins)

Files:
mtf_rsx.mq4  4 kb
rsx.mq4  3 kb
mtfrsx.gif  18 kb

Great Work!!!!... these indicators are fabulous. i was just wondering...if we can use these indicators for timeframes that aren't available in MT4. i mean applying these indicators on a 5 minute chart with the indicator representing a 2 hour and 10 minute chart? is this possible?

Regards

gabroo

Reason: