Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 890

Hi, Guys I'm looking some multi tf trend strenght indicator. Can any body help me. Some looks like this but this one is write to somebody and not for public use. Maybe somebody have some similar tool? or can tell me where to find it.

Files:

xkubas:
Hi, Guys I'm looking some multi tf trend strenght indicator. Can any body help me. Some looks like this but this one is write to somebody and not for public use. Maybe somebody have some similar tool? or can tell me where to find it.

What is the math formula for that indicator?

Hi all,

Can anyone update this attached indicator to work properly?

Thx Marco

fxforecaster.mq4

Files:

Hello friends,

i have created a robo...its working..but i am having only one problem in this robot...trailing stop modify error is the only problem...can u rectify that problem???if u correct that problem means it willbe very useful to all.

so i hope that, u will help me please friends.....thanks in advance....

Files:
grid_new.mq4  148 kb

mladen:
What is the math formula for that indicator?

I have no idea. Maybe you have something like that. The strength of the trend some indi?

Marco320:
Hi all,

Can anyone update this attached indicator to work properly?

Thx Marco

fxforecaster.mq4

Marco

Here you go : fxforecaster_nmc.mq4

But be advised that it is just another version of solar wind

Files:

could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that

thank you

split15:
could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that thank you

Do you have the source code of it?

split15:
could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that thank you

Split15, have this one, looks like it has a zero cross alerts already.

mladen:
Marco

Here you go : fxforecaster_nmc.mq4

But be advised that it is just another version of solar wind

Thx MLaden for the help and info!

Regards Marco

Reason: