Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 890

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Hi MLaden,

The attached indi is yours DailyData. Is it possible to change next idea into this indi?

Now you see in the chart the lightgray surface as the calculation of the day. Is it possible to change this in a transparant colour (e.g. long = light green and/or short = light red) of the daily movement like it is shown in the separate bar. It would be very welcome to clarify more trend trading confinience.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thx Marco

dailydata.mq4

Files:
xkubas
xkubas  

Hi, Guys I'm looking some multi tf trend strenght indicator. Can any body help me. Some looks like this but this one is write to somebody and not for public use. Maybe somebody have some similar tool? or can tell me where to find it.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
xkubas:
Hi, Guys I'm looking some multi tf trend strenght indicator. Can any body help me. Some looks like this but this one is write to somebody and not for public use. Maybe somebody have some similar tool? or can tell me where to find it.

What is the math formula for that indicator?

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Hi all,

Can anyone update this attached indicator to work properly?

Thx Marco

fxforecaster.mq4

Files:
try my robot
try my robot  

Hello friends,

i have created a robo...its working..but i am having only one problem in this robot...trailing stop modify error is the only problem...can u rectify that problem???if u correct that problem means it willbe very useful to all.

so i hope that, u will help me please friends.....thanks in advance....

Files:
grid_new.mq4 148 kb
xkubas
xkubas  
mladen:
What is the math formula for that indicator?

I have no idea. Maybe you have something like that. The strength of the trend some indi?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hi all,

Can anyone update this attached indicator to work properly?

Thx Marco

fxforecaster.mq4

Marco

Here you go : fxforecaster_nmc.mq4

But be advised that it is just another version of solar wind

Files:
split15
split15  

could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that thank you

Do you have the source code of it?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
split15:
could someone please make the ENTRY CCI ALERT (21) of this indicator, when yellow line crosses up and down the zero line to show me on chart that thank you

Split15, have this one, looks like it has a zero cross alerts already.