Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 889

Set in XO clean the BoxPeriod to 1. This is maybe what you want, I hope it. When you'll set Minimum to -1 and Maximum to 1 you'd get ZZ_MTF_XO.

What I would like is to have the lines displayed onto the chart same as the other indicator.

Which lines? Both draw no lines. Can you show a picture of what you mean?

The XO Clean has the ability to show lines on the chart (see attached pic) the XO A does not have the ability to show lines on the chart because there are no parameters to select from the indicator under the Inputs headings to choose to show lines, so the indicator needs to have extra code input to have the ability to choose True/False to show lines with colour and style options like the XO Clean indicator, have a look at the XO Clean indicator under Inputs and you will see the extra inputs to show lines and colours and style onto the chart, I would like those inputs to be shown on the XO A indicator please.

Files:
show_lines.jpg  112 kb

Hi, can anyone make this indicator to multi timeframe, please ???rsx-indicator.mq4

Files:

Ah ok, good. But as mentioned above, no coding requiered. It's all in XO_clean. Just changed the default setup for your wishes.

xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_a.mq4

I have two versions from mrtools.

1. rsx_sigmahisto_mtf_nmc.mq4 (the blue line is RSX, so maybe give the other color none, if you don't like them. And constraints are from -50 to 50, not 0 to 100)

2. rsx_nrp_reg_histo_mtfdivergence_nmc.mq4 (normalized to -1 to 1 and still the same and with optional divergences)

mrtools:
Zanuar, found this mtf version.

thank you mr tools,, why not same my indi., this mtf to late mr tools..,

zanuar:
thank you mr tools,, why not same my indi., this mtf to late mr tools..,

Zanuar, the version you posted repaints, looks like the repainting was fixed in the mtf version.

Hi MLaden,

The attached indi is yours DailyData. Is it possible to change next idea into this indi?

Now you see in the chart the lightgray surface as the calculation of the day. Is it possible to change this in a transparant colour (e.g. long = light green and/or short = light red) of the daily movement like it is shown in the separate bar. It would be very welcome to clarify more trend trading confinience.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thx Marco

dailydata.mq4

Files:
dailydata.mq4  9 kb
Reason: