Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 562

Lou
Lou  

Hi WR1,

This indicator is recommended by my friend. Now i only can use on the standard time frame chart.

Regarding the offline chart, i need to find out more information, that you mentioned above.

Thanks

joe blogs
joe blogs  
KYLOU9586:
Hi WR1,

This indicator is recommended by my friend. Now i only can use on the standard time frame chart.

Regarding the offline chart, i need to find out more information, that you mentioned above.

Thanks

Hi

Mladen or Mr Tools should be able to sort the issue with the missing TFs on the indi

once they get time,

but regarding the offline charts

add one of the period convertors and use the multiplier function on the indi to get the TFs you require

ie add the period convertor to a 1hr chart - for a 64hr chart - change the multiplier to 64 and you will get a 64hr chart appear in the offline charts list

go to "open offline" in the file menu and you get the list of the offline charts

just click the 64hr and one will open

you can then either use the 64hr chart on its own

or a multi time frame indicator in multiframe mode on the other charts

although some indicators struggle in multi time frame mode and need the bars reducing either in the options or the indicator

for a bit more information about offline charts and the Period convertor - see the link below

Improved multi-timeframe/offset/chart period converter, P4L PeriodCon.mq4 @ Forex Factory

for the extra TFs you require in the Candles indi - you will likely need all those extra offline charts at least open, just add them all as mentioned above

you don't need to use them, but MT4 needs the information for the data for those TFs or MT4 can crash or freeze

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
cain82:
Hi,

Could you please help to convert this indicator into MTF?

chaikins_volatility_kalenzo.mq4

Cain82,

Added the mtf.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Lou
Lou  

Hi WR1,

Thanks i get it, it seems work well.

Thanks.

KYLOU

joe blogs
joe blogs  

Hi KYLOU9586

No problem

i forget to add the 2hr TF, but just add it in the 2 TF lists in the code as the other TFs were

Cainah
Cainah  
mrtools:
Cain82, Added the mtf.

Thank you

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden,

Earlier this week you informed me for the uni cross indi and I downloaded another one from a page you suggest. Well all works fine on my platform at home. Now I have made the exact same setup for uploading on the server and again the uni cross won't work. It's the same platform with the same live account.

Do you know what can happen occuring this problem? I allready re-installed MT4 but no success.

Hope to hear from you and THX.

Regards Marco

Cainah
Cainah  

Hi guys,

Could you please help me to add into this MTF indicator - sound and message(pop-up window) alerts.

Please-please-please

theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Earlier this week you informed me for the uni cross indi and I downloaded another one from a page you suggest. Well all works fine on my platform at home. Now I have made the exact same setup for uploading on the server and again the uni cross won't work. It's the same platform with the same live account.

Do you know what can happen occuring this problem? I allready re-installed MT4 but no success.

Hope to hear from you and THX.

Regards Marco

Marco,

There is another version here in case you haven't seen it, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page288 it is a stand alone version, but it still recalculates its position.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cain82:
Hi guys,

Could you please help me to add into this MTF indicator - sound and message(pop-up window) alerts.

Please-please-please

theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf.mq4

Hi Cain82,

Added the alerts.

Updated versuion posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574