Mladen :

Did you post the right indicator, please check

Talaat E

Yes, it is a correct version

William Snyder
William Snyder  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

Thank you for the great work you do. May you please make this indicator into an MTF

regards

Eightball, added mtf.

nevik
nevik  

Eightball, added mtf.[/Q

Thank you very much Mr Tools

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:
I would really like to have the indicator converted to MTF. Or maybe it has already been done and you can help me find it.

leledc-ssrcforcefinalnorepaint.mq4

Thanks for your help

alpine4133

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf_smooth.mq4Just enter "Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint" in the "BaseIndi" parameter and it will work with that indicator

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  
mladen:
alpine4133

Thank you very much I think this one will work fine. I really appreciate your help.

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf_smooth.mq4Just enter "Leledc-SsrcForceFinalNoRepaint" in the "BaseIndi" parameter and it will work with that indicator

Sincerely

Gary

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

I do not know if it is possible to make this indicator multi time frame so I can have two copy of it on one chart. Right now I have to look at each time from to help me. Can you check this one out for me please?

Mega Trend is what my indicator is called, I do not know the original name but it is a Hull Moving Average I think.

mega_trend.mq4

Sincerely thanks for any help

Files:
gakin
gakin  

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alekc:

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you.

Alekc

Here is the multi time frame version : ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.mq4

Files:
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi coders,

is it possible to have this indicator available in multitimeframes mode with the ability for non standard timeframes too, please?

or if it already exists, could you please tell me where it is?

thanks

stochastic_momentum_index.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alpine4133:
I do not know if it is possible to make this indicator multi time frame so I can have two copy of it on one chart. Right now I have to look at each time from to help me. Can you check this one out for me please?

Mega Trend is what my indicator is called, I do not know the original name but it is a Hull Moving Average I think.

mega_trend.mq4

Sincerely thanks for any help

Gary, have this one it's the same except no repaint and the name it different.

Files: