ok

which do you recommend , close to reliable based on code

Thanks

rkhan1:
ok

which do you recommend , close to reliable based on code

Thanks

rkhan1

You can use the standard zigzag that comes with metatrader. Every zigzag is going to produce similar results so you can as well use the standard metatrader one

Dear Mladen/Mrtools

Would you please add mtf and center line (High value+Low value/2)in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen/Mrtools

Would you please add mtf and center line (High value+Low value/2)in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : arrows_and_curves_101.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, I am here again for yet another request.

I see the attached indicator, (a version of Elliot wave) interesting and would be grateful if it can be converted to mtf and made new mt4 compatible.

Kindly help.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, I am here again for yet another request.

I see the attached indicator, (a version of Elliot wave) interesting and would be grateful if it can be converted to mtf and made new mt4 compatible.

Kindly help.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

Okoli

It compiles with no errors or warnings at all - even though that is a decmpiled code, and it worl with no problems at all at new builds

mladen:
Okoli It compiles with no errors or warnings at all - even though that is a decmpiled code, and it worl with no problems at all at new builds

Thank you very much.

I understand you would not convert it to MTF because it is a decompiled code.

I sincerely appreciate your time and sacrifices. REMAIN BLESSED.

Okoli

Can you turn this into MTF , I would like to see which numbers have come on 4 hrs or daily on the 15 min chart in left or right corner (just numbers)

maybe an option on chart or just numbers in corner that have come up on 4 hours or daily

Thanks kindly

Attached File

3 Level ZZ Semafor.mq4

Reason: