Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 712

chrisstoff:
Hi Mladen,

I wanted to add arrows and alerts when the main line crosses the signal line of this indicator using the corresponding routines from your other indicator codes but I was not able to get it to work

Would you please help me out, what is wrong in my attempt?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi Chrisstoff,

You were close, here's a fixed version.You will probably see it in the code better than me explaining, my explaining is not to good sometimes.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Three-in-one cleaned up from warnings : three_in_one_nmc.mq4

Files:
3_in_1.gif  111 kb

Corrected kpmst indicator (it had a a zero divide error in some cases) : kprmst_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
kpmst.gif  69 kb

Macd osmax 1 : macd_osmax1_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page290

Files:

guswanto:
sir,the last u make mtf in this indi,i want ur help again to make this indi alert,when the bar color changed,and if can sir make alert if above 0 blue color ,and if under 0 magenta color.sory to disturb,thnks so much sir macd_osmax_mtf.mq4

Guswanto, the best way i could think of doing it is to also change the coloring if greater than zero should be aqua and buy alert if less than zero magenta and sell alert, its the best i can do for now until i figure another way.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

dentiok:
M or Mr.T , it´s possible add mtf and nrp functions to this vwap version?

Last time it could not be made. Now it can

PS: It will work only with new versions of metatrader 4 (it will not work with build 509 or earlier)

market_statistics_v7_1_nrp.mq4
Files:

pgtips:
Hello,

this indicator attached by Miko shows on different time frames so I post here in multi TF thread.

Could you help me to add something to it.

It works great as is but I would like a line drawn at 0%, 50% and 100% of the box (see picture to understand) for one day forward only. i.e it will not draw a line indefinitely (RAY?) but just till end of next day.

bit like a fib can show information with %$ added to it.

miko-pinbar.mq4

Hope someone can help me, many thanks

PG

One day regardless of the time frame?

Hello,

this indicator attached by Miko shows on different time frames so I post here in multi TF thread.

Could you help me to add something to it.

It works great as is but I would like a line drawn at 0%, 50% and 100% of the box (see picture to understand) for one day forward only. i.e it will not draw a line indefinitely (RAY?) but just till end of next day.

bit like a fib can show information with %$ added to it.

Daily chart example

miko-pinbar.mq4

and this is how it would be on 1hour chart

Hope someone can help me, many thanks

PG

Files:

hello Mladen,

yes 1 day regardless, I have uploaded another picture to show 1 hour example, so line extend 24 hours.

I hope this is possible.

thank you as always

PG

Files:
Reason: