Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 615

mladen:
GastroNom

Here you go

Happy trading

Mladen, thank you very much for You help!

mladen:
This is a version of XO that uses ATR (average true range) instead of fixed size changes to find out the trend. It is made multi time frame too, hence it is posted in this thread

New metatrader 4 compatible version of XO using atr for calculations instead of using fixed size boxes : xo_atr_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

XO atr - multi time frame

This is a version of XO that uses ATR (average true range) instead of fixed size changes to find out the trend. It is made multi time frame too, hence it is posted in this thread

PS: updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:

dear mladen

can u please help in creating EA of the Lab rrend Mq4 Indicator

mladen:
Marco

Check the journal and experts tab of your terminal. There is no limitation in the code (regarding demo or live accounts) so check if there is some error written there. Also, are you using the same build of metatrader on both accounts?

I have tested it now and it works OK on my PC

Hi MLaden,

The indi is loaded successfully and inititalized. But see the Journal comment, I don't see how to solve this problem. Beside the journal comment the versions of metatrader are equal, but still on the demo it won't work.

Do you have any suggestion?

THX for the help Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

The indi is loaded successfully and inititalized. But see the Journal comment, I don't see how to solve this problem. Beside the journal comment the versions of metatrader are equal, but still on the demo it won't work.

Do you have any suggestion?

THX for the help Marco

Set the Max bars in chart to 5000 (limit it)

In the tools->options->charts->max bars in chart field

mladen:
Set the Max bars in chart to 5000 (limit it) In the tools->options->charts->max bars in chart field

Hi MLaden,

A lot of THX, solved.

Only the indi won't be displayed in demo version and I cannot find why.

Regards Marco

Hi Mladen and MrTools

I hope you're both fine

When you will have time, please could you do an MTF version of this indicator that I have modified a liitle bit (for colors)

Thansk a lot and have a wonderful day

Zilliq

divergence_petr_modifcouleurs.mq4

brooky_wpr_shade.mq4Help! MTF_version_Thanks!

Files:

mladen:
zanuar

That one repaints (among other things)

Use this one : adx-cross-arrows_mtf-alerts.mq4 (as you can see from the name it is already a multi time frame version)

thank youu mr mladen., yes this repaint., i am try it

Reason: