Kelch Monteiro  
mrtools:
Kelch, made it mtf.

Many thanks mrtools!

a good weekend to you!

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Well Did not find a better vidya so here is this one. Color on slope, multi time frame, current bar calculated too

Thanks a lot Mladen for all your time efforts and vidya indicator

Have a nice weekend

secretcode

Boersenkater
Boersenkater  

Hi mrtools and mladen,

please make this indi in MTF.

thanks

br_16_alert.mq4

Files:
mefesis
mefesis  

newmacd_arrowalert.mq4

please mtf thanks

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen,

I have a general question about mtf indicators. Is it possible for the mtf indicator to plot an offline chart's value on another offline chart?

Eg: Attaching the mtf indicator to an offline chart lets say m10 chart (10 minute tf), and, writing in the tf section of the inputs menu h2 to have the indicator plot h2 indicator values on the m10 chart.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I have a general question about mtf indicators. Is it possible for the mtf indicator to plot an offline chart's value on another offline chart?

Eg: Attaching the mtf indicator to an offline chart lets say m10 chart (10 minute tf), and, writing in the tf section of the inputs menu h2 to have the indicator plot h2 indicator values on the m10 chart.

In theory it should work. Did not try it. Need real time ticks to test something like that

doubleR85
doubleR85  

Hello all, VSA trader here

I don't know if this is the place, but can somebody help me change the settings on better volume 1.4? Instead of the chart bar showing the high/low of the candle can it be change to show only the body of the candle bar not including the wick? If you know what I mean?

Thanks a million!

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
doubleR85:
Hello all, VSA trader here

I don't know if this is the place, but can somebody help me change the settings on better volume 1.4? Instead of the chart bar showing the high/low of the candle can it be change to show only the body of the candle bar not including the wick? If you know what I mean?

Thanks a million!

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

Hello DoubleR85,

Changed them to show the candle body only.

doubleR85
doubleR85  
mrtools:
Hello DoubleR85, Changed them to show the candle body only.

Oh wow such a quick work! Thank you so much, it's very appreciated!

vaider
vaider  

williams-r_.mq4 HELP!!!!!!! Mtf_indicator

Files: