Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 619

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Mladen,

"MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line" indi - email alert notification based on color chances of line.

Whereas for "CCI-alert_mtf" indi - email alert will be fires when the line cross down the -100 level and cross up the -100 level. Also when it cross up the 100 level and cross down the 100 level, thus what I mean. Many thanks for your kind response

Best Regards

Koplak

Koplak

here is the version with alerts added (alerts are on the color change of the macd or signal line - depends what did you chose in parameters). Works in build 509 as well as in new builds

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
Koplak here is the version with alerts added (alerts are on the color change of the macd or signal line - depends what did you chose in parameters). Works in build 509 as well as in new builds

Mladen...thanks a lot for great support, really appreciate it

Happy weekend and Best Regards,

Koplak

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Hello MLaden,

Could you help me in which thread I have to put questions for EA adjustments?

Thx Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Could you help me in which thread I have to put questions for EA adjustments?

Thx Marco

Try posting it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Then it depends on coders if they can help you

lock
lock  

could someone help me to convert this to a MTF? and an option to change the alert sound file?

Thank you in advance.

advanced
advanced  

Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You modify this indicator to show all time frames (in sub window) with an option of chooce time frame to display ?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
wyfx_nitro.rar 294 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
gincius:
Dear mladen or mrtools

Can You modify this indicator to show all time frames (in sub window) with an option of chooce time frame to display ?

Thanks in advance.

Gincius, those are decompiled commercial indicators doubt you will get a coder to help with those.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
koplak:
Hello Mladen or mrtools...

Please could you make these mtf indicators with email alert added version? thank you in advance for your assistance

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

From the code it seems that CCI alert is already alerting when required levels are crossed up or down (levels are changeable using the UpperTriggerLevel and LowerTriggerLevel parameters)

koplak
koplak  
mladen:
Koplak From the code it seems that CCI alert is already alerting when required levels are crossed up or down (levels are changeable using the UpperTriggerLevel and LowerTriggerLevel parameters)

Yup correct Mladen .... but I need the "email alerts" on the indicator while there is only popup alerts as can't send emails

Thank you very much and Best Wishes

Koplak

kayvan
kayvan  

Hello

i have one question.

can i use VQ Mtf indicator with 240M parameter use in M1 time frame without repaint ?or Vq with high parameter Correct itself when use on low time frame?

Thanks