Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 620

Hello,

Is it possible to make this indicator mtf and customize background? Without making it too much of a resource hog? I found most mp is heavy on my mt4.

Thanks so much!

Files:

Hi, far from me to want to collect that my request for a change to an indicator is granted, but only for information, may I know why it is discarded, please?

thefxpros:
Hi, far from me to want to collect that my request for a change to an indicator is granted, but only for information, may I know why it is discarded, please?

thefxpros

That indicator needs a big rewrite. The way how it is "remembering" the previous state was first used by Nikolay Kositsin and, when he realized that it can cause repainting in some cases (see his jurik series indicators series and you will find quite a few repainting issues due to that way of storing previous values), even he stopped using that coding way.

Right now I simply do not have a time to make a correctly coded step ma indicator and that is the only reason why it is left as is

Hi MLaden,

Is it possible to make the enclosed indi to the new build MT4?

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf.mq4

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Is it possible to make the enclosed indi to the new build MT4?

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf.mq4

Marco

Here you go

Ok So I am relatively new at this going 7 months. I ran across this post 644 pages looking for help with SEFC05, wanting to make an alert that will email me. Anyways, my brains are coming out of my ears after seeing all the indicators posted in this thread. Can anyone help me narrow down a few indicators that will help me trade 1 hour binaries successfully. I have been successful using SEFC05 but need to set alerts for it, anyway help??

Thank you in Advance.

JZ

mladen:
Marco Here you go

HI MLaden,

Thx a lot for the help, what do we do without you here!!!

Thx and best regards, Marco

PS did you saw the private message I sent, please inform me. THX

jziegler:
Ok So I am relatively new at this going 7 months. I ran across this post 644 pages looking for help with SEFC05, wanting to make an alert that will email me. Anyways, my brains are coming out of my ears after seeing all the indicators posted in this thread. Can anyone help me narrow down a few indicators that will help me trade 1 hour binaries successfully. I have been successful using SEFC05 but need to set alerts for it, anyway help??

Thank you in Advance.

JZ

JZ

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

It is the same indicator except that sefc disguises the second ma by shiting it by 1

mladen:
JZ

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

It is the same indicator except that sefc disguises the second ma by shiting it by 1

Never noticed the shift. Now that you told it fits perfectly. Can a MA ribbon with shifts be made?

Thanks, I am checking it out. JZ

Reason: