Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 611

Williams %R (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page411 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible williams-r_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

color_stochastic_v11.04.mq4

Dear MLaden or mrTools,

Could you make this indi working on new build 600.

Thx a lot for the help.

Best regards,

Marco

Marco320:
color_stochastic_v11.04.mq4

Dear MLaden or mrTools,

Could you make this indi working on new build 600.

Thx a lot for the help.

Best regards,

Marco

Marco

Here you go

mladen:
Marco Here you go

Hi MLaden,

Thx for the great help everytime.

Cheers Marco

mladen:
mort000 This is a correct (since the "trend filter" could repaint in some cases) inverse fisher transform of stochastic made multi time frame

Hi mladen,

do you have the smoothed IFT for Stochastic?

pokerstar:
Hi mladen, do you have the smoothed IFT for Stochastic?

pokerstar

That one is already smoothing the stochastic before applying IFT to the value. Use longer MA_Period to make it smoother

mladen:
pokerstar That one is already smoothing the stochastic before applying IFT to the value. Use longer MA_Period to make it smoother

"Only" one thing forgotten

Here is a version that is compatible with the new metatrader 4 builds

Need help determining if there is errant redrawing going on with my favorite mtf indicator the Stochastic_2sigMAs_mtf+histo. I use the H4 TF and set the indicator to D1. I set the color of the stochastic line to none and merely show the two sigmas. I also set the price to 1 (open) so that in theory nothing changes during the D1 period.

The problem I am having is that sometimes when the market is active I can actually see slight up/down movement of the first MA when it shouldn't move until the open of the next day. I use the up/down movement of the first MA as a signal to buy or sell (rather than whether the MAs cross or not). I am not a good enough programmer to follow the code to determine if something is causing the MA to recalculate with tick activity rather than at the open of the next day. Also, there have been times when I didn't observe a change of direction but, went back later (perhaps a couple of bars) and there was a change earlier that would have been a signal. I am now a little nervous about this my absolute favorite mtf indicator.

If someone would look into this I would be extremely grateful.

gcg

stochastic_2sigmas_mtfhisto.mq4

gcgman:
Need help determining if there is errant redrawing going on with my favorite mtf indicator the Stochastic_2sigMAs_mtf+histo. I use the H4 TF and set the indicator to D1. I set the color of the stochastic line to none and merely show the two sigmas. I also set the price to 1 (open) so that in theory nothing changes during the D1 period.

The problem I am having is that sometimes when the market is active I can actually see slight up/down movement of the first MA when it shouldn't move until the open of the next day. I use the up/down movement of the first MA as a signal to buy or sell (rather than whether the MAs cross or not). I am not a good enough programmer to follow the code to determine if something is causing the MA to recalculate with tick activity rather than at the open of the next day. Also, there have been times when I didn't observe a change of direction but, went back later (perhaps a couple of bars) and there was a change earlier that would have been a signal. I am now a little nervous about this my absolute favorite mtf indicator.

If someone would look into this I would be extremely grateful.

gcg

stochastic_2sigmas_mtfhisto.mq4

gcgman

The built in stochastic uses 2 combinations of prices : close to close or high to low

When you set the stochastic price to 1, you are actually using close to close prices (it is different than in using other indicators and prices for it) That is why you are getting those changes

Hi Mladen,

Can you make this indicator compatible with the latest build. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Files:
tvi_v2_mtf.mq4  12 kb
Reason: