Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 567

engula:
great. what should i add in order to have the value shown next to the indi name in the subwindow?

engula

If you wish to avoid current bar value calculating/showing then you can not see the value displayed next to name. The only solution would be to shift all the values by 1 (that way previous bar value would become current bar value and so on)

mladen:
engula If you wish to avoid current bar value calculating/showing then you can not see the value displayed next to name. The only solution would be to shift all the values by 1 (that way previous bar value would become current bar value and so on)

not even the value of the previous bar, which is the last shown on chart?

engula:
not even the value of the previous bar, which is the last shown on chart?

No, it can not be shown automatically

hi guys. I need some help to make this mtf.. pleeease

didi_index.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Made it mtf.

thanks mrtools!

Hello Mladen.....

If you're done for the stochastic version of the NonLagRsi nrp_mtf+alerts indicator. Many thanks you for all your help

Best Regards

Koplak

koplak:
Hello Mladen.....

If you're done for the stochastic version of the NonLagRsi nrp_mtf+alerts indicator. Many thanks you for all your help

Best Regards

Koplak

Koplak

If you set slowing parameter of stochastic to 1, then you will get a non-smoothed stochastic. Applying NonLagMA will make stochastic more similar to that value than to the smoothed stochastic (when the slowing is > 1) since NonLagMA is "faster" than the smoothing applied in stochastic calculation and you could end up having much more false signals.

Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
Koplak

If you set slowing parameter of stochastic to 1, then you will get a non-smoothed stochastic. Applying NonLagMA will make stochastic more similar to that value than to the smoothed stochastic (when the slowing is > 1) since NonLagMA is "faster" than the smoothing applied in stochastic calculation and you could end up having much more false signals.

Is that what you had in mind?

Yup mladen..... your explanation acceptable for me, so please to make the indicator like that as a non-smoothed stochastic. Thanks a lot for your quick response

Best Regards,

Koplak

mladen:
Koplak This is a stochastic with non lag ma used for smoothing instead of the smoothing that stochastic uses in the built in indicator. default for non lag ma period is set to 15 (since non lag ma is a "fast" ma - to have some visible result)

Great..!! Mladen... brilliant mind !

Really, you're one of my favorite coders. Ok.. I'll test the indi

Best regards and Thanks a million times for the help and Your Kindness

Koplak

Mladen.....

when I tried the indi with the following settings, TimeFrame = 240, StoKPeriod = 10, Nlm Period = 15

I apply in the EUR / USD TF M15 there something disappears of the stochastic line under separate window as seen in the picture.

Could you fix it?

Thanks a lot Mladen for great support

really appreciated it

Koplak

Files:
m15-eurusd.png  30 kb
Reason: