Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 567

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco320 If that is the case, then either standard deviations indicator (in the case if the falling or rising width pf the bollinger width is looked for) or a simple slope of a moving average can be used (since the middle line of bollinger band is a simple moving average)

Hello MLaden,

I found the indi. Could you adjust arrows in this indicator. When bar change blue a blue arrow will appear on chart and vice versa.

Thx a lot Marco

Files:
Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

I found the indi. Could you adjust arrows in this indicator. When bar change blue a blue arrow will appear on chart and vice versa.

Thx a lot Marco

Sorry I uploaded the wrong one.

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
Marco320:
Sorry I uploaded the wrong one.

Hello MLaden,

Here are 2 indi's with the same function. I think the first one is decompiled but that the bar of bollinger bands I was searching for.

The second indi BB007 is a free version I found.

Could you add arrows when changing of color (direction) - when bar or dots are blue, a blue arrow is displayed on chart.

Thx a lot Marco

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here are 2 indi's with the same function. I think the first one is decompiled but that the bar of bollinger bands I was searching for.

The second indi BB007 is a free version I found.

Could you add arrows when changing of color (direction) - when bar or dots are blue, a blue arrow is displayed on chart.

Thx a lot Marco

Marco

One version of BB stops drawn as histogram you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072

I am alsomst sure that there is a version with arrows already (will look for it). Don't search for bollinger bands but for bb stops and you might find it before me

jhonbarry
jhonbarry  

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

please make this to mtf,thanks

Files:
Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco

One version of BB stops drawn as histogram you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072

I am alsomst sure that there is a version with arrows already (will look for it). Don't search for bollinger bands but for bb stops and you might find it before me

Hello MLaden,

I have search but no BB Stop with arrows on chart. I hope you will find one or programm the arrows into the indi.

Thx Marco

vaider
vaider  

t3_trix_roc_of_t6.mq4help!

MTF version

thanks

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
vaider:
t3_trix_roc_of_t6.mq4help!

MTF version

thanks

Vaider, made it mtf.

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add mtf option in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add mtf option in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

This is a multi time frame version of that indicator