Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 570

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible for you to code multime frame pin bar indicator?Thanks.

Files:

Hi guys, how was your sunday?

I'm curious! is possible make a mtf version from this indicator?

it would be so useful to pullbacks... demark_trendline_trader.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Added mtf, it seems to be working alright this picture showing m15 trend lines on m5 time frame.

man, this is awesome! great! Many many thanks Mrtools!

mrtools:
Hi Kelch, Added mtf, it seems to be working alright this picture showing m15 trend lines on m5 time frame.

Mrtools can you help me with this too?

lemantrend.mq4

thanks in advance!

Files:

Hi Dear mladen and mrtools:) could you add mtf please...I want to see daily on 60min. charts,regards kubi wilders_trailing_stop__arrows.mq4

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

When I will use the attached indi in the EuroStoxx chart, it will not work. Could you take a look what could be the problem and perhaps solve this?

Thx a lot Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden & mrTools,

When I will use the attached indi in the EuroStoxx chart, it will not work. Could you take a look what could be the problem and perhaps solve this?

Thx a lot Marco

Marco

First of all that is decompiled code But don't be sad : that is a decompiled code of a renamed solar wind indicator, so, my advice is to forget about it (or use one of the million versions posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

kubi:
Hi Dear mladen and mrtools:) could you add mtf please...I want to see daily on 60min. charts,regards kubi wilders_trailing_stop__arrows.mq4

any chance before chiristmas ... if it is possible

regards kubi.

kubi:
any chance before chiristmas ... if it is possible regards kubi.

kubi

Try using super trend instead (they are practically the same - just one small difference in conditions, other is completely the same).

ok mladen...thanks,regards kubi.

Reason: