Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 898

rohness:
such mrtools,

it is possible to make an EA for this indicator,

is that I would like to be 6 zigzagmtf aligned as one, ie

an alarm is activated when the condition that everyone is equally aligned so bullish (all bulls) is fulfilled;

as also bearish (all bassists)

and can be up and measure myself all the graphics you have open in mt4, without placing the EA in each graph,

and if possible to open operations and cierrre, I siguiedo one of the zigag on specific user indicates,

also wanted to try it in historical graphs of mt4.

if I could do this EA would greatly appreciate it.

greetings.

Wouldn't a signal that depends om 6 zigzags lag a lot (especially if it is mtf)?

mrtools:
DMNIK, added alerts and arrows to the ema + rsi binary.

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page432

Dear Friends,

Can this indicator can be projected as an average line on charts rather than being a histogram Indicator. I wanted it on candle sticks charts as in a line format i.e : if the histogram turns downwards the candlestick charts should be below the line as per the Ema + RSI binary. Can Mladen please help.

The name of indicator is ema+ rsi binary mtf

(attached)

(the modification on charts can act as stop loss with a clear view)

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack Johnson

jack4599:
Dear Friends,

Can this indicator can be projected as an average line on charts rather than being a histogram Indicator. I wanted it on candle sticks charts as in a line format i.e : if the histogram turns downwards the candlestick charts should be below the line as per the Ema + RSI binary. Can Mladen please help.

The name of indicator is ema+ rsi binary mtf

(attached)

(the modification on charts can act as stop loss with a clear view)

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack Johnson

Jack

It can not be projected as an average line (it is a sort of combination of macd and rsi and neither of the two can give us a "pivot point" to project the values on the main chart

mladen:
Jack It can not be projected as an average line (it is a sort of combination of macd and rsi and neither of the two can give us a "pivot point" to project the values on the main chart

Thank you Mladen, you made me understand the logic.

Thanks

Regards

Jack

Btw, just wanted to thank you guys for this extensive post on multi-time frame indicators. I read through much of it in the past and was my inspiration for most of the work I am on now creating a fibonacci multi-time frame indicator

hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys add mtf to this indi plus alert..thank you very much in advance

super-signals_2.mq4

Files:

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys add mtf to this indi plus alert..thank you very much in advance

super-signals_2.mq4

johnjacob

Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page12 (adjustable period fractals is equivalent to super signals)

Hi Mladen & MrTools

Adding mtf and alerts

thanks

Files:

casaliss:
Hi Mladen & MrTools

Adding mtf and alerts

thanks

Hi Casaliss, added the mtf and alerts.

Simplified code for multi time frame version of regularized momentum - histogram version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page8

Files:
reg_mom.gif  66 kb
Reason: