Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 233

foker11:
Hello to all and good day!!! Today I tried to earn on the news on GBP, put two pending orders buy stop and sell stop, stop loss put at 200 points, take profit of 100 points. After the news, the price went straight up, but the order, which closed with -0.34 $, although the price was going straight up by 500 pts.
Stop orders are executed on the market. slippage of sorts.

pronych:
stop orders are executed according to the market. slippage of sorts.
how to avoid this?

foker11:
how to avoid it?
Read the help about the types of orders.
Use limit orders.

foker11:
how to avoid it???

don't trade.)

Hello.

I'm asking for help from knowledgeable people.

Previously used a VPS, installed a terminal and an EA. At any time from my computer I would log in to the remote access and see what was going on there.

Will I be able to do it from my Samsung Galaxy Note phone? I mean to log in to my VPS from the phone and work with the terminal, if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

PS if i wrote something wrong, sorry, i am a newbie

Good afternoon!

Please help.

What program/advisor can translate courses from Metatrade4/5 to Excel?

Thank you!

foker11:
how to avoid it?

if the broker supports it, use

ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a pending Buy Limit order is placed at StopLimit price

ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a pending Sell Limit order is placed at StopLimit price

maybe on ecn, i don't know...

mik765:

Hello.

I am asking for help from knowledgeable people.

Previously used a VPS, installed a terminal and an EA. At any time from my computer I would log in remotely and see what was going on there.

Will I be able to do it from my Samsung Galaxy Note phone? I mean to log in to my VPS from the phone and work with the terminal, if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

PS if i wrote something wrong, sorry, i am a newbie

Look towards remote management via special programs for your mobile phone/tablet. I think TeamViwer is the right one for you.
Бесплатная загрузка приложения TeamViewer для iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, "Андроид" и Windows 8/Windows RT/Windows Phone 8
Бесплатная загрузка приложения TeamViewer для iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, "Андроид" и Windows 8/Windows RT/Windows Phone 8
  • www.teamviewer.com
В любое время управляйте удалёнными компьютерами или принимайте участие в интерактивных конференциях с помощью приложений TeamViewer для iOS, или

singapurq:

Good afternoon!

Please help.

What program/advisor can translate courses from Metatrade4/5 to Excel?

Thank you!

The easiest way is to upload a CSV file to Excel and update it from the Expert Advisor. You will have to write a program to write the data to the CSV file in MQL.

zfs:

no trading).

Best answer!
Reason: