Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 444

guswanto

I am afraid I do not understand the question at all

guswanto:
hi mladen,I'm using ur indi ma_allaverages_v2.2_mtf.mq4 ,is it possible make this indi mtf base on range pips like 1 until 30 pips not timeframe?because i want to use in renko chart.thnks a lot sir

mladen:
guswanto I am afraid I do not understand the question at all

the question is how to use that indi mtf in renko chart?cause i know renko chart base on range pip.only that sir,tq

hi Mladen and others, i need a simple MTF indicator (seperate window) including these conditions:

buy: if close bigger than open

sell: if close smaller than open

anyone to help?

thank you

You can not use multi time frame indicators in renko charts since renko charts are not time bound

guswanto:
the question is how to use that indi mtf in renko chart?cause i know renko chart base on range pip.only that sir,tq

mladen:
guswanto I am afraid I do not understand the question at all

I know this idea. This idea is great and awesome But i dont know how we can solve this problem. Mladen please help.

About idea:

- We make renko chart for example 5 pips range.

- We make secend renko chart for example 20 pips range.

Now we must think about this two charts about two difrent timeframes.[we have to imagine it. I know it's not really TF.]

We want to see on the lower Timeframe chart renko[5 pips] idicators with signals from higer timeframe [20 pips.]

I dont now its understand becouse i have problem with my english sory Google translete helps me

Mladen its pissiblive to make somethink likne this?

We can use two open screens[two renko charts] and script?

We can keep open two charts and folow the signals but one chart its more comfortable.

Can someone please make this mtf - thank you.

Stochastic - floating levels - mtf

Multi time frame version of stochastic using floating levels posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182365

Files:

mtf_cci.mq4google translate )

-----------------------

mladen , good afternoon. I ask you to add a light at the intersection of zero sound and popup on any pair. Thank you in advance.

Files:
mtf_cci.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
You can not use multi time frame indicators in renko charts since renko charts are not time bound

ok sir mladen,thnks

Lexxodessa:
mtf_cci.mq4google translate )

-----------------------

mladen , good afternoon. I ask you to add a light at the intersection of zero sound and popup on any pair. Thank you in advance.

Lexxodessa, have this version it's a stand alone mtf added the zero cross alerts

Files:
Reason: