Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 444

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Markus1973:
Hello Mrtools,

can you add a alert function when color changing too?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Hello Markus,

Added the alerts.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

guswanto
guswanto  

hai,mrtools,can u make this two indi mtf and alert,thnk u

macd_colorhist_alert1.mq4

macd_reset.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Thomas

That indicator in the original was not designed to allow multiple instances on the same chart at all. It has to be written differently to for that. What I did in that version was adding multi time frame as you asked for.

Will see what other issues that indcator is hidinf but usually I assume that the rest was tested by users and authors and I assume that if posted it works OK (if I would check each and every indicator or EA for correctness I wouldn't have a life if my own and I would pretend to be some "correct code policeman" and that is not one of my goals ).

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen,

Test result is as following

test1

load MasterCandle_IB_PB mtf set240 on H1 timeframe

load MasterCandle_IB_PB mtf set current timeframe on H1 timeframe

mess display for both

test2

load MasterCandle_IB_PB on H1 timeframe

right display for H1

test3

load MasterCandle_IB_PB on H4 timeframe

right display for H4

test4

load MasterCandle_IB_PB mtf set current timeframe on H1 timeframe

mess display for H1

test5

load MasterCandle_IB_PB mtf set current timeframe on H4 timeframe

mess display for H4

Please do me a favor to fix this bug. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas C
William Snyder
William Snyder  
guswanto:
hai,mrtools,can u make this two indi mtf and alert,thnk u

macd_colorhist_alert1.mq4

macd_reset.mq4

Guswanto want to help you but from my experience those alerts(on the first version) are good for regular time frame, but would have to completely rebuild them for mtf, which is something that is done in the elite section only, . On the second version if you want the same alerts and mtf, would be the same problem, if you want a zero cross and macd signal cross alert plus mtf, then can do that.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Super trend mtf with alerts

This is a correct super trend multi time frame non repainting version with alerts added and one extra : it can recognize if the trend is just starting and if you set the noIntermediate parameter to true you will see gray spots on a line. Sometimes those gray spots can prevent you from entering a position immediately when the trend changes, and it is always good to enter the position only on the second bar (confirmed bar) so that option does exactly that

Files:
Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  
mladen:
Thomas

That indicator in the original was not designed to allow multiple instances on the same chart at all. It has to be written differently to for that. What I did in that version was adding multi time frame as you asked for.

Will see what other issues that indcator is hidinf but usually I assume that the rest was tested by users and authors and I assume that if posted it works OK (if I would check each and every indicator or EA for correctness I wouldn't have a life if my own and I would pretend to be some "correct code policeman" and that is not one of my goals ).

Dear Mr. mladen,

Thanks for your kind answer. Anyway, you are so kind for all of us. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Thomas c

guswanto
guswanto  
mrtools:
Guswanto want to help you but from my experience those alerts(on the first version) are good for regular time frame, but would have to completely rebuild them for mtf, which is something that is done in the elite section only, . On the second version if you want the same alerts and mtf, would be the same problem, if you want a zero cross and macd signal cross alert plus mtf, then can do that.

it's ok,doesn't matter,thnk for u help

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Master pin bar multi time frame

Try this version

On the example 1 hour and 4 hour on a same chart.

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen,

Thanks for your kind answer. Anyway, you are so kind for all of us. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Thomas c

Files:
Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  
mladen:
Try this version

On the example 1 hour and 4 hour on a same chart.

Dear Mr. mladen,

You are so kind for me. Thank you very very ...... much. I'll test further later.

Best regards,

Thomas C

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Xtra set up for Heiken Ashi Smoothed 2

Is there someone who can help me to get an alert sound and popup box in the indicator Heiken ashi smoothed 2.mq4? And when the direction is changing, give a price box alert on screen, e.g. price in yellow for short and in lime for long?

I hope to hear soon form someone and thx. Marco320