Using 3 Moving average line ( need sugestion)

hi all...i have a strategy using 3 Moving average which are Ema 5 (blue), Wma 32 (pink), and Wma 74(green)..and i used MACD tooand TF usually i try 1 H...i still used it for demo account so i need improvement from code guru, azlema, firedave, other senior, and all of you friends for this sistem..if it work it can be a good EA .Sorry if the pic is to big cos i don`t know how to set it

* The entry rules :

entry buy / sell when :

ema 5 crossed wma 74 (crossing of wma 74 usually is strong signal)

and MACD above zero (buy) and below zero (sell)

* The exit Rules

Only When ema 5 crossed wma 32 (the pink one)

This sistem make us get more profit than loss..the loss occured when ema 5 crossed ema 74 but suddenly change direction..(little bit loss if you compare with the profit you got )

the loss happened when ema 5 crossed wma 74 but suddenly change direction..bu just smaal lost compare with the profit you will got

and then sometimes we loss opportunities sometimes we got luck

We loss oportunity ( but we still got profit )

sometimes we got luck

and our problem is also sideway market , any solutions friends?

if we want make it a EA there is a problem..

this is just a sistem i use it at demo accpunt..my purpose is that we play safe ( profit >=loss) ..so , this is the strategy i used..hope all of you can give me the improvement of this strategy especially code guru,alzema, fire dave, and of course,,all of you my friends ..if this sistem is not good, just delete it.. ..hpe someone can make safe and good EA from this

There is thread about it with few EAs created (with the settings for each pair) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173295

hi newdigital (guru)...is that better we use fibonacci guru? i see your ema fibonacci EA..guru, can you make that EA not only using ema but also wma ?and working based on above strategy? thanks guru..i wanna try this sistem using an EA..thanks guru..hope you can help me,,,

Done. Any mode of MA.

See this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173295/page11

guru i download your emafibo_V1(1).1 , can you help me with the setting i want? this is what i want..open posisition only happened when ema 5 cross wma 74..and the closing is ema 5 cross wma 34..please check my setting guru..is that the same with my strategy criteria above ?

The first part

The second part

The third part

Is that what setting already the same with all what i want ? one more question, do you use shift? how to make sure that the moving average really have crossed?

Thanks..

just for reference:

---------------------------------------

PRICE_CLOSE 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

You must use the numeric value of the Applied Price that you want to use

when you set the 'applied_price' value with the indicator inputs.

---------------------------------------

MODE_SMA 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA 3 Linear weighted moving average.

You must use the numeric value of the MA Method (Mode) that you want to use

when you set the 'ma_method' value with the indicator inputs.

PERIOD_M1 1

PERIOD_M5 5

PERIOD_M15 15

PERIOD_M30 30

PERIOD_H1 60

PERIOD_H4 240

PERIOD_D1 1440

PERIOD_W1 10080

PERIOD_MN1 43200

You must use the numeric value of the timeframe that you want to use

when you set the TimeFrame' value with the indicator inputs.

Ivan-3ema Cross

Ivan;

You can find these moves most anytime on any pair. I am going to post a chart of the US/CHF, The chart is @ the Asian open 00GMT, not 1927. As I stated before in a previous post, "Thanks Linuxser, Got It Now", I have learned to trade from 2 people. Linuxser & Perter Vincent, an Australian. I used a 20 sma as a baseline,with 5 & 8 cross with 100 & 200 sma for large moves. Strategy is when the 5/8/20 cross down, expected pips are 50/80/120/200. On the GBP/JPY, the down move of more than 200 pips is just ending. I use Fractal Support & Resistance.

I might note that I use Linuxser's V-3, coded exactly as Ken Woods of Woodies, because it is a momentum indicator. MACD is to slow and lags. God, I love those yellow bars! That's a discussion for another thread.

fxbs: You are correct: Time frame DOES make a difference, although switching time frames for analysis is all important.

Please note my signature. If you don't know what it means, it means this: Numbers and mathematics. Not bragging, but I've used them for over 40 years.

Here we go! Just a couple of examples . You can see perfect entries & Exits.

Also, you can see my gap trade from the end of the NFP to the Asian open tonight. Reason, I knew where the price was going. See the times. I could have made more, but I had to work late.

Files:
uschf5min.jpg  199 kb
Reason: