Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 271

MTF Awesome indicator

Does anyone have this, or can someone make the Awesome Indicator MTF???

Dave

fxbs:
DIGIADX.mq4

Thank you fxbs.

Cheers buddy...

Ethan

hello i need real help!

hello i need real help from you guys ...

the slope direction line mtf is repainting ,,,

sure i know it have to repaint till the candles of the time frame that i set it for ends like the macd with 30 minutes frame i wait till hour ends then it is the signal ,,,

but in the mtf slope direction it repaints more than that it repaint the ended candles!! is there is any any solution for this!

i want it like the mtf macd the signal is fixed after the chosen time frame ends and never change after that pleaaaaaaaaase help me to fix it

MTF AO (Awesome Oscillator)

1Dave7:
Does anyone have this, or can someone make the Awesome Indicator MTF??? Dave

Hi

I have modified the standard indicator and it appears to work alright from the limited testing i have done.

mtf_ao.ex4

Files:
ao.gif  40 kb
mtf_ao.ex4  4 kb

cja:
Hi I have modified the standard indicator and it appears to work alright from the limited testing i have done.

Hi cja

Thanks for the indicator...looks great

Xard777

thecreativex:
hello i need real help from you guys ...

the slope direction line mtf is repainting ,,,

sure i know it have to repaint till the candles of the time frame that i set it for ends like the macd with 30 minutes frame i wait till hour ends then it is the signal ,,,

but in the mtf slope direction it repaints more than that it repaint the ended candles!! is there is any any solution for this!

i want it like the mtf macd the signal is fixed after the chosen time frame ends and never change after that pleaaaaaaaaase help me to fix it

allright,- you know there is dosens of Hma and hundreds of mods.

post indi and screenshots, showing it repaints, so people know - you're not kidding

hi, Cja! i been affraid you forgot about this thread!

grreat to see you!

fxbs:
allright,- you know there is dosens of Hma and hundreds of mods. post indi and screenshots, showing it repaints, so people know - you're not kidding

ok i will try to make the visual test and post the screen shot ...

non repainting 4TF indicator needed.

this is my first post to this great forum with such great people like Fsbx.i lost a chunk of money recently because of the non repainting indicators.i need help with a multi time frame non repainting indicator with an alert such as SSL or parabolic sar 4tf.please i really need help.having such a terrible day.one again thanks in advance to those willing to help.

I have an indicator called the SMAangle..which shows a histogram type window of the angle steepness of an MA ... very gppd for divergences..

Anyone know if there is a MTF version doing the rounds anywhere? Would be a handy tool for me

Reason: