First or Previous Indicator's data?

What's the different between First and Previous Indicator's data when I put MA in indicator window? Which one should I put in "apply to" setting?

phildunn:
What's the different between First and Previous Indicator's data when I put MA in indicator window? Which one should I put in "apply to" setting?

Hi,

First - first indicator wich is attached to indicator window,first name in upper left corner of indicator window.

Previous - the last indicator attached to indicator window.

hope i explained it ok &).

Cheers.

phildunn:

Let's say that you want to attach two MAs to the CCI. When you attach the first MA, you can choose either one option (first indicator=previous indicator=CCI). The problem is when you attach the second MA. If you choose Previous indicator's data, the second MA will be applied to the first MA. You must choose First Indicator's data in order to apply the MA to the CCI. First indicator is CCI, previous indicator is the first MA.

I hope now it's ok.

cucurucu:
Let's say that you want to attach two MAs to the CCI. When you attach the first MA, you can choose either one option (first indicator=previous indicator=CCI). The problem is when you attach the second MA. If you choose Previous indicator's data, the second MA will be applied to the first MA. You must choose First Indicator's data in order to apply the MA to the CCI. First indicator is CCI, previous indicator is the first MA. I hope now it's ok.

Thanks for answer. Now I got it.

Reason: