Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1202

Dear mladen...

I hope you are very well. I build a mtf indicator for MACD and stochastic. I want to add an alert after the bar is closed and not for each tick... Can you help me to do that? Basicaly a want to reccive an alert when the trend change... Attached the file...

If you have any recommendation to simplify the code, it will be welcome...

Thanks in advanced..

Jesus

Dear mladen,

please made MTF tndicator attached below 

1225113:

Dear mladen,

please made MTF tndicator attached below 

right away sir!

Sanz50:
Привет народ, Это сделать Возможное индикатор, когда цена касания поддержки ар recisstance? не только тогда, когда S / г начинает, но где-нибудь в том, что S / R
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...4&d=1463543469

Could you please add mtf option in attached indicator ?
Thanks in advance

Hi dear mladen and mntiwana

I use MTF RSI histogram in MTF mode but i have problem with auto loading and refresh  higher time frame bars.

i trade in M5 and higher time frame that i use in indicator setting is M30 , H1 , H4 and it not load true and complete higher times bars and must be change chart time frame manual to m30 , H1 , H4 to load and refresh completly.

so please help me how can i solve this problem.

Thank's.

Hi. Please add MTF in the indicator

hello, help me, how to change code ea buy ⇒ sell and sell ⇒buy, because ea loses 100% if change code ⇒ win 100%...please....
Files:

vtkvtk9:
hello, help me, how to change code ea buy ⇒ sell and sell ⇒buy, because ea loses 100% if change code ⇒ win 100%...please....
no...it will not...wanna bet?...it will still loose 100%

why?...if use ea copy buy command ⇒ sell and sell ⇒ buy, because i backtest it loose 100%
Files:
Capture4.PNG  63 kb
Reason: