Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1197

dimitri1:
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You ....

Best Regards

Dimitri
Did you tried this.

mladen:
You mean all you did is copy the parameters?

Did you ever try to do the rest of the multi time frame processing within the start() at all?
lemmi try. thank you for the tip. will update you 

marktplatzhalle:
yes i know. but is ok. can you make it, please, befor the end of tsd.

Can you try this,not bad even.

mladen:
          Here is this

thank you,

I'm asking one more time ... what this indicator repaint? whether it can be made MTF ...?

Files:

mntiwana:
Can you try this,not bad even.

OK. If i want to download the indi then this happens:

"Bad Request

HTTP Error 400. The request is badly formed. "

Why?

mntiwana:
Did you tried this.

Sorry guys, that version has that same issue as i described in the previous posts

mntiwana:
Did you tried this.

Dear Mntiwana,

Long time not contacted ... Thank you for your suggestion, i will try ... is that a Non Repainting one ??????
Because Mladen, said that the problem is within the way it is made ...!!!

If you know that is non repainting please info accordingly .... Thank you in advance for your kind help ....

I have read comments, that TSD Forum is going to close ... is there any official announcement or info that could inform me ????

My Best Regards to you.

Dimitri

Dear Mladen,

Is there any other alternative to have a similar to HalfTrend indicator that does not repaints ...????

Best Regards

Dimitri

mladen:
Sorry guys, that version has that same issue as i described in the previous posts
Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explaining well and warn about possible issue,till today i was considering it a reliable indi :)

regards

dimitri1:
Dear Mladen,

Is there any other alternative to have a similar to HalfTrend indicator that does not repaints ...????

Best Regards

Dimitri
I think step MAs can be best alternative but newest ones.

and i think official info will be same way as before moderators inform us about every news in the forum.
Reason: