Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1123

Hello mladen and mrtools,

Would it be possible to convert this indicator to MTF version?
I need that I can open it several times and see all timeframes in any timeframe. I hope you understand me.

Thanks for any help.

Files:
hp_diff.mq4  2 kb

gusdlc:

Hello mladen and mrtools,

Would it be possible to convert this indicator to MTF version?
I need that I can open it several times and see all timeframes in any timeframe. I hope you understand me.

Thanks for any help.

Please post the original (non-decompiled) version that can be altered

mladen:
Please post the original (non-decompiled) version that can be altered
Thank you for answering mladen.

I found this other code, searching with google. I hope this is the correct one.

Regards

Files:
HP_DIFF.mq4  2 kb

gusdlc:
Thank you for answering mladen.

I found this other code, searching with google. I hope this is the correct one.

Regards

Unfortunately no : it is a decompiled code too

mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version

Dear mladen

MA Profit keeps changing calculated past profits. It is because of repainting, optimization or something else?

In the past I used to learn from your codes too much, but recently no mql file is available in forex-tsd.

Understandable but it's a pity!

Best,

IXI:

Dear mladen

MA Profit keeps changing calculated past profits. It is because of repainting, optimization or something else?

In the past I used to learn from your codes too much, but recently no mql file is available in forex-tsd.

Understandable but it's a pity!

Best,

As far as I remember, it takes some "ideal" entries as a calculation starting point (for example : high for sell orders and low for buy orders). And that means, as in any case when it is "ideal", repainting ...

Helllo gents and gals,

Do we have maybe chaos visual MTF Indicator on tsd forum? Is it possible to develope one....since it is a great tool...

Kind regards to all.

leppozdrav:
Helllo gents and gals,

Do we have maybe chaos visual MTF Indicator on tsd forum? Is it possible to develope one....since it is a great tool...

Kind regards to all.

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page871

Hello mladen and mrtools,

I found the MTF xpma in various versions but their didn't work. please you give me a good one MTF xpma.

Thank you in advance.    

sucgels:

Hello mladen and mrtools,

I found the MTF xpma in various versions but their didn't work. please you give me a good one MTF xpma.

Thank you in advance.    

Use averages indicator (among other things, because the xpma can and is repainting in some cases)
Reason: