Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1125

hina:

Hai Mladen, 

correct and if possible add also interpolated

BR,

Hina 

Here is the multi time frame version (the dotted parts can not be interpolated, due to their nature)

Great Thanks Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Could you please fix the Text for zigxpips close nmc mtf__1.mq4 above as shown at picture below

Please... 

hina:

Hello Mladen,

Could you please fix the Text for zigxpips close nmc mtf__1.mq4 above as shown at picture below

Please... 

That is the problem of the original indicator already (multi time frame version did not "add" it since it is letting the original code generate those labels too)

Try this version

Multi time frame version of Laguerre PPO posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page401

I download this file from somewhere, but it can not word in my MT4, have someone can debug code, and added to colors for MACD, when >o will be red color and <0 turn to Lime color.

Thanks

Mendel:

I download this file from somewhere, but it can not word in my MT4, have someone can debug code, and added to colors for MACD, when >o will be red color and <0 turn to Lime color.

Thanks

This is the new metatrader 4 compatible version

mladen:

This is the new metatrader 4 compatible version

Very Very thanks, it can work now.  But can add the MACD DRAW_HISTOGRAM have two color, Up zero is one color(Red), and below zero in other color(Green).

Thanks. 

Multi time frame version of elastic volume weighted moving average posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page97

Dear MLaden,

Could you please check this CCI Arrow indicator; as this indicator in Multi Time Frame does not show arrow every time 100 crossing happens after going through Zero crossing. I think, my statement might not as explanatory as the pic. I hope the pic hepls to explain my point.

In my example, I have tried to load this indicator on 1HR with H4 Time Frame for 33 CCI. 

Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Sameer

Reason: