Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1116

mladen:
The answer for that would be the same as my previous post : pleas post the original (non-decompiled) source so that it can be worked on

Sorry Mr Mladen,

Never knew it was a non - decompiled one. I don't have the original.

Any ways I was looking for something in MTF as per amibroker indicator Ultimate Volatilty which is excellent if it can be made in .mq4

http://www.wisestocktrader.com/indicators/4059-ultimate-volatility-trading-system-v-2

http://www.marketcalls.in/amibroker/ultimate-volatility-expert-amibroker-afl-code.html

http://www.wisestocktrader.com/indicators/3881-ultimate-volatility-trading-system

Thanking you 

Best Regards

Jack

Intrest1:
Make this indicator MTF, please

Some more explanations by MLADEN about tcci histo.

Hello!

The Support Resistance MTF indicator Barry, I uploaded above, seems not to work with the new MT4 version 4 build 988 ..

Could an expert programmer review the code and fix it, please?

This indicator is part of a system that I am developing and now it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for any help .. :)

gusdlc:

Hello!

The Support Resistance MTF indicator Barry, I uploaded above, seems not to work with the new MT4 version 4 build 988 ..

This indicator is part of a system that I am developing and now it doesn't work.

Try it now,hope it will be work.

gusdlc:

Hello!

Also, do you have the "Support and Resistance (Barry)" in indicators folder (it will not work without it)?

Wow !, Thanks a lot for the quick responses mntiwana and mladen.

I'll try later in the pc where I have mt4 build 988.

I will remember to place it in the root folder of the indicators.

Best regards..

Hi mladen, 

i am new in coding mql4 and i was studying the code of cycle identifier. How can i have the spyke doesnt dissapear never when bar close?

Thank you very much 

messi86:

Hi mladen, 

i am new in coding mql4 and i was studying the code of cycle identifier. How can i have the spyke doesnt dissapear never when bar close?

Thank you very much 

you will need some magic to do that...

Pava:
you will need some magic to do that...
I think, you do not understand the question. Spyke when close bar not dissapear. Next bar can have same spyke, but although next bar have higher high/lower low, the previous spike not dissapear.

messi86:
I think, you do not understand the question. Spyke when close bar not dissapear. Next bar can have same spyke, but although next bar have higher high/lower low, the previous spike not dissapear.
there are plenty of zigzag indicators with history...just find one and you will see that looking for it is just a waste of time...
Reason: