yes..thas is moving average...but in my moving average have level.... look like this...
i have done most of the work for the request i put up here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page748
This is my first ever attempt at making an indicator let alone MTF so please do not judge to harshly.
i-BJF-MTF-MA_1 = original indicator
i-BJF-MTF-MA_2 = my modded MTF version
i have attached both the original indi source code i used to create MTF. i have a small problem or maybe misunderstanding on my part
1) the indicator shows multiple moving averages from multiple timeframes (EG: 10sma daily + 10sma 4hourly + 10sma hourly)
2) the indicator is showing all lines ok and cmpiling gives zero errors & zero warnings
3) the lines do not match the original indicator when telling it load 10sma daily + 10sma 4hourly + 10sma hourly
4) the lime line is the 1H 10sma + the pink line is the 4H 10sma + yellow line is the DAILY 10sma.
5) why on top indicator (original NON MTF) is yellow line much higher than in my MTf version on bottom window? (see attached picture)
6) you see original (NON MTF) indi has both 1h(lime) + 4h(pink) under the daily(yellow) but my MTF does not. ( see picture)
7) checking values in top left corner one by one everything matches values from MTF indi VS original indi
can someone please explain what i have done wrong here?
i fixed the file.
if anybody want it then download the attached copy. if you want the original file used to create this then goto 2 posts above this post.
this creates an indicator window and allows you to output 3 different MA's from 3 different ( or not ) TF.
EXAMPLE: show the 10day sma plus the 10week sma and the 4hourly 50sma all inside a window
*EDIT* i removed the bugged version from the previous post so people dont use it.
is there more indicators, EAs... for create seconds chart (5 s, 10s, 30s...)?
Because i used flexi chart 2.0 and flexi chart 1.1 and not run in Oanda and Fxpro, so maybe there is more indicators, EAs for this propose.
Thank you very much!