Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1118

fetotan:
can anyone help me to make a MTF version for this indicators, thx
  • ss2009_b - renamed decompiled solar wind indicator
  • ss2009_c - renamed decompiled super signals indicator
  • mbfx timing - renamed decompiled rsx indicator

Only the rsx does not repaint, but you can find multi time frame versions of all 3

mladen:

Those are two indicators there (and I did not post that picture nor did I offer it)

The swami stochastic is what makes the colored background. The other is probably some of the double smoothed stochastic indicator that has been modified not to show the name. They are not the same and there is no signal line in that. Latest version of swami stochastic attached at this post

Thank you Mr mladen for attention and quick reply

you are right , i  misunderstood .

i`m searching for double smoothed stochastic , not swami . 

Thanks again about your  guidance .

Good luck

SiamakMaboudian:

Good luck

SiamakMaboudian

Check this thread, for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564

SiamakMaboudian:

Good luck

Or you can use this one (it has a lot more than the name tells :)). It is a double smoothed stochastic, it is multi time frame and has some more extras

Files:

mladen:

Only the rsx does not repaint, but you can find multi time frame versions of all 3

mladen:

Thanx for information, but I can't find mtf super signals, can you help me to find this indicator ?

fetotan:
Thanx for information, but I can't find mtf super signals, can you help me to find this indicator ?
Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17 9adjustable period fractals is virtually the same as super signals)

mladen:
Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17 9adjustable period fractals is virtually the same as super signals)
thankyou very much mladen 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Is this ver the latest one of "dss of averages" series .

if yes,it having "dot" when all previous versions with slash "_" ...... if can be change to slash for made it family member of that series,  :)

regards

mntiwana

That "_" was used as temporary measure. I think that it is better to use the widely accepted version numbering

mladen:

mntiwana

That "_" was used as temporary measure. I think that it is better to use the widely accepted version numbering

Dearest MLADEN

"Widely accepted version numbering" do you means for dots ( . ) ?

as per my opinion,i like dots and it was using long ago for all and every where as an standard.and i remember,once one of our pretty member (talaate) suggest you for dash ( _ ) and then it was used mostly afterward.i hope in future (dot) will take place as it is universal and easy way of naming in subsequent versions.

regards

mladen:

Or you can use this one (it has a lot more than the name tells :)). It is a double smoothed stochastic, it is multi time frame and has some more extras

Dearest MLADEN

Is this ver the latest one of "dss of averages" series .

if yes,it having "dot" when all previous versions with dash "_" ...... if can be change to dash for made it family member of that series,  :)

regards

Reason: