Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 50

increase:
0 = autoswitch

thanks you increase,you are the man!!

This Indicators SolarWind Repaint or no ?

Files:

ariefwahyudi:
This Indicators SolarWind Repaint or no ?

It is repainting.

Ccm2 Mtf

Hi all,

I would like to have a CCM2 MTF in order to test it. Can someone help to do it?

Increase... I will give an extra penny for it

Many thanks!

Have a nice weekend.

Mr Penny

Files:
ccm2.mq4  7 kb

increase:
OK here is mtf version

increase, thank you so much. My puzzle is almost complete. Happy trades.

mrpenny:
Hi all,

I would like to have a CCM2 MTF in order to test it. Can someone help to do it?

Increase... I will give an extra penny for it

Many thanks!

Have a nice weekend.

Mr Penny

Here you are, another penny you owe me

Files:
mtf_ccm2.mq4  5 kb

Many Thanks

Increase,

Many thanks for your simpaty and your help.

Have a very nice evening.

Best regards,

MrPenny

Ps: send me by PM you bank account number in order to perform a wire tranfer to you ....

mrpenny:
Increase,

Many thanks for your simpaty and your help.

Have a very nice evening.

Best regards,

MrPenny

Ps: send me by PM you bank account number in order to perform a wire tranfer to you ....

I am going to open a penny bank account just for you

Hi Lo Indicator

hobbit:
I am looking for an indicator that will draw horizontal lines on a chart for highs/lows of previous year, month, week and day to use for support and resistance levels. Also if possible to draw lines for current year, month and week. I have found some that draw channels for some of these but I want just horizontal lines. Does this exist and if not is it possible to make this?

Thanks,

hobbit

I have made this indicator for you and i hope it does all you require - the only thing missing is the Yearly levels, this indicator covers the Monthly/Weekly/Daily lines based on the previous Month/Week/Day and also shows the Current Month,Week/Day.

The previous levels are shown by lines that can be altered in color and style

The current levels can be either lines or colored rectangles or colored Boxes and can also be altered for colors under the input tab, all the levels can be removed or added to the chart as required. All the levels will show a pop up window label when the cursor is placed on each line to identify that level.

Check it out and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

cja

mtf_hi_low.mq4 Have rewritten Current day levels and added more graphic display features, can also extend Previous Levels across chart to see previous support/resistance High/Low on current Day.

22/03/2007

I have altered this indicator, now the levels have labels and the labels can be moved individually for the Current Levels and as a group for the Previous Levels, i have also added the current central Pivot level for the Current levels each of which can be added or deleted as required.

These sreenshots show 3 visual aspects of this indicator

mtf_hi_low_v1.mq4

Files:
mtf_hi_low.mq4  13 kb
hi.gif  33 kb
hi2.gif  38 kb
hi3.gif  36 kb

MTF coding request for ADX Filter

Hi,

Would someone mind coding this for MTF when they have a chance. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

MJ

Files:
Reason: