Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 48

swall:
Do all the mtf repaints ?? this one does

For example you attach mtf indicator to M5 chart setted it to M15 in the settings. So mtf indicator will repaint open M15 bar on M5 chart untill it will be closed. It means that 3 M5 bars may be re-painted.

Yes, of course.

All mtf repaints.

And look at the image attached.

It is MTF Braintrading indicators + MTF Stochastic + MTF AbsoluteStrenght.

And CustomCandle indicator (attached).

This CustomCandle indicator helps us to understand how many bars may be repainted.

M15 chart.

Settings for all the indicators: TimeFrame 60 (H1).

So all MTF indicators on my image may repaint the last H1 candle untill it will be closed (see CustomCandle). In our example (M15 chart with H1 MTF) it is from 0 (no any re-painting) till 4 M15 bars.

Just an example.

Files:

Well.

If you see BrainTrading image so which timeframe I am trading (as an example on previous image)?

H1 (M60).

Why I opened M15 chart if i am trading H1?

Because I wanted to see what is going on inside H1 bar by indicators.

So I am trading according to CustomCandle bars (H1).

It is just an example only.

But some other people are using MTF indicators to understand the market condition or for confirmation of trading signal. To answer the question: "what happened with the price before I opened Metatrader?". In this case, according to our example, I should trade M15 timeframe and I am using H1 MTF just to validate some signals on M15.

Look at the images attached.

I used CustomCandle indicator.

1st image: M5 chart with M15 candles (bars).

3 bars of M5 = 1M15 bar.

2nd image.

H1 chart with D1 candles.

24 bars on H1 timeframe = 1 bar on D1 timeframe

(23 is on Saturday).

Files:

ma

Thanks New DIGITAL

I have been checking the mtf moving average on the one and five min chart and I dont see any repainting do you think that is possible???

Multi Time Frame terminal

Good morning , excuse mine English . Where can I obtain Multi Time Frame data station ? Acts about supplement MetaTrader 4 ?

Thank you

Multi Time Frame data station supplement MetaTrader 4

A What ??

mtf moving average

ask Simba about ma repainting candle close

he keep explaining that all the time...

swall:
Thanks New DIGITAL I have been checking the mtf moving average on the one and five min chart and I dont see any repainting do you think that is possible???

Of course it may be some coding and other particularities with some specific MTF indicator which I don't know and don't understand.

I just explained about all MTF indicators.

But this re-painting are not visible sometimes.

5 minutes chart close candle (one) = 5 M1 candles.

It means 1 close bar on M5 = 5 close bars on M1.

If no any news or big movement so it is difficult to see sometimes.

For example:

we have 08:39. What does it mean? Just a time.

It means for M1 timeframe: one candle closed and the other one was opened.

It means for M5 timeframe: the candle will be closed soon.

It means for MTF indicator: this MTF indicator may re-paint if the price will move to opposite direction during the very big movement.

The other example:

we have 08:40. Just a time.

For M1 timeframe: new M1 candle opened.

For M5 timeframe: old M5 candle closed. New one was opened.

For MTF indicator: MTF indicator will not repaint the past from 08:40 till 08:41 (because M5 candle was closed ferw second before and the time between 08:40 and 08:41 is not the past for MTF in our case but just open bar for M1/M5).

So MTF is repainting but not very often. It should be special condition for that.

But all MTF indicators may paint the past.

I'm looking for MTF RVI

Reason: