Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 48

hobbit
hobbit  

Thank You!!!

Wow cja!

That is just awesome. That will save me so much time. I've been drawing all those levels by hand and constantly updating them. I can't find any thing I would change. Everything is pretty well adjustable anyway. The yearly levels I don't have to change anyway so that is fine. Thanks again - I really appreciate the help.

hobbit

Files:
qqe.mq4 4 kb
SavvyTrader
SavvyTrader  

Very nice Indicator

I agree with Hobbit. Good job Cja!

sshhmmuueell
sshhmmuueell  

somebody said

somebody said in this thread before that it is the nature of all multi time frame indicators to repaint

say your on a one minute chart and the price is going up and the 5 min mtf indicator bar was also positive but then the price takes a sharp turn my question now will the previous bars or line on the 5 min mtf repaint or once the five min bar closes on the 1 min chart it is close forever the

thanks

increase
increase  

This mtf does not seem to work correctly, when loaded it does not always display unless you change the period, then it does not show the zigzag correctly on changing tf, can anyone fix it please?

increase
increase  
increase:
This mtf does not seem to work correctly, when loaded it does not always display unless you change the period, then it does not show the zigzag correctly on changing tf, can anyone fix it please?

Fixed it I think!

sshhmmuueell
sshhmmuueell  

this one repaints

Do all the mtf repaints ?? this one does

Files:
aaa.gif 25 kb
aaaaa.gif 27 kb
sshhmmuueell
sshhmmuueell  

looks like A PAINT JOB

looks like A PAINT JOB

SEE PREVIOS POST PIC aaa

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
swall:
Do all the mtf repaints ?? this one does

For example you attach mtf indicator to M5 chart setted it to M15 in the settings. So mtf indicator will repaint open M15 bar on M5 chart untill it will be closed. It means that 3 M5 bars may be re-painted.

Yes, of course.

All mtf repaints.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Look at the images attached.

I used CustomCandle indicator.

1st image: M5 chart with M15 candles (bars).

3 bars of M5 = 1M15 bar.

2nd image.

H1 chart with D1 candles.

24 bars on H1 timeframe = 1 bar on D1 timeframe

(23 is on Saturday).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And look at the image attached.

It is MTF Braintrading indicators + MTF Stochastic + MTF AbsoluteStrenght.

And CustomCandle indicator (attached).

This CustomCandle indicator helps us to understand how many bars may be repainted.

M15 chart.

Settings for all the indicators: TimeFrame 60 (H1).

So all MTF indicators on my image may repaint the last H1 candle untill it will be closed (see CustomCandle). In our example (M15 chart with H1 MTF) it is from 0 (no any re-painting) till 4 M15 bars.

Just an example.

Files: